Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

4 minute silent walkthrough of Bleass Dragonfly with chance to win ANY Bleass FX for desktop or iOS!

4 minute silent walkthrough of Bleass Dragonfly with chance to win ANY Bleass FX for desktop or iOS!

Quick 4 minute silent Walkthrough of the new Bleass Dragonfly dynamic tremolo. All modes are shown - manual, sidechain, self input and midi input. At high speed as this acts as a ring modulator also! Pretty cool! Details of how to win 2 free copies of any Bleass FX app for iOS OR DESKTOP are in the pinned YT comment, with extra copies to give away on Insta and Twitter.

My Instagram
https://instagram.com/gavinskistutorials
My twitter
https://twitter.com/gavinski_s?s=09

Comments

• Ps: I have added details to the pinned comment describing how to use sidechain mode in AUM for those who are not sure of this 🤘

• edited October 2021

What do tremolo rates sound like, along with keyboard playing notes. The same keyboard that triggers synth notes, whilst also tremolo midi. Does it show on right of aum matrix and as temollo, is an effect. The midi keyboard for tremolo be after the sequence ( chain ) in your vid.

Yep. midi fx

• edited October 2021

@Gavinski said:

If it is silent, how will we know what the app sounds like?

Sorry... couldn't resist. I'll go home now... :smiley:

• @sigma79 said:
    What do tremolo rates sound like, along with keyboard playing notes. The same keyboard that triggers synth notes, whilst also tremolo midi. Does it show on right of aum matrix and as temollo, is an effect. The midi keyboard for tremolo be after the sequence ( chain ) in your vid.

Yep. midi fx

I don't quite understand your comment Sigma, but basically yeah, you just route the aum keyboard to Dragonfly using the aum routing matrix

@Simon said:

@Gavinski said:

If it is silent, how will we know what the app sounds like?

Sorry... couldn't resist. I'll go home now... :smiley:

Lol, very droll

• Winners!

YouTube:
    GBCraw IOS SLOW MACHINE
    Dakti Music Bleass Shimmer iOS

Twitter:
    Richard Houiellebecq?

Insta
    Jeeprimoz Granulizer iOS
    , 🎉🎉🎉

• I’ve just spent twenty minutes burning my ears out with a combo of this, some tube oscillator samples, and altispace with said samples loaded as the impulse files, not sure it’s the way it’s meant to be used, but it’s sure interesting…

• Haha, I would love to hear that, fancy sharing?

• I might do, it’s probably just self love though 😂

I’ll give it a cold listen later and see😁