Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Maar

Inspired by the works of Dora

Comments

• Cheers for the mention @McD on your Staffpad post

• @barabajagal said:
    Cheers for the mention @McD on your Staffpad post

I'm glad to see you elected to share this. It's pretty epic.
    Any pointers or clues to "Dora". I don't know the reference.

• @McD said:

@barabajagal said:
    Cheers for the mention @McD on your Staffpad post

I'm glad to see you elected to share this. It's pretty epic.
    Any pointers or clues to "Dora". I don't know the reference.

Dora Maar was a photographer, painter, lover & muse (The Weeping woman etc) of Picasso for about 9 years.
    That is one of her surreal images & I figure it’s about time more people knew of her and her work instead of her forever being in the Spaniards’ shadow!

This is also one of her images

• @barabajagal said:
    Dora Maar was a photographer, painter, lover & muse (The Weeping woman etc) of Picasso for about 9 years.
    That is one of her surreal images

I had to find a larger image following the image in your soundcloud page, I can see it's a female
    hand with painted fingernails coming out of a conch shell. Beautifully rendered... almost photo
    realistic. I'm assuming it's a painting and not a collage of images.

I figure it’s about time more people knew of her and her work instead of her forever being in the Spaniards’ shadow!

Picassa had a series of lovers, I believe. I wonder about the timing of her life against his.

Nice creature.

• @McD

I had to find a larger image following the image in your soundcloud page, I can see it's a female
    hand with painted fingernails coming out of a conch shell. Beautifully rendered... almost photo
    realistic. I'm assuming it's a painting and not a collage of images.

No it’s a photograph setup using the hand of a mannequin .

I figure it’s about time more people knew of her and her work instead of her forever being in the Spaniards’ shadow!

Picassa had a series of lovers, I believe. I wonder about the timing of her life against his.

She was just the 26 years younger than him!

Nice creature.

That is a photo of a dead baby armadillo!