Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Atmospheric techno

Techno (live recorded arrangement)

Synths and drums: Pure Acid, Tardigrain, Hammerhead, FRMS,

fx: Quatromod, Other desert cities, TB equalizer, MixBox, AltiSpace 2, RoughRider 3

Comments

• Oh nice

I never really hear much proper industry standard dance music stuff made on iOS

This was good mate, a solid tune

You made any others ?

• Nice! This reminds me of an evening I spent in the old Mellow Yellow coffeshop in Amsterdam.

• Beautiful track. You have quite an arsenal of apps behind you to make bangers like this.

• edited October 2021

Great techno vibe ... personally I like my techno more minimal, and stripped back, so the first 20 seconds and the last 30 seconds were the sweet spot for me, with the pounding 4 on the floor rumble right in the centre of the sound, but this signature sound gets a little lost in the busier sections to my ear, with the 808 hihats dominating, but that's just personal preference and not a criticism of any kind.

I'd like to hear a version without the 16th closed hihats and just the open hihats, for comparison.

Good job, esp on the classic techno rumble, and the mix, which has a lot of clarity across the frequency spectrum.

• Loving that deep bass rumble/noise.