Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Steinberg UR 816C Audio Interface & dspMixFx UR-C App - How to Set-Up With Your iPad

This is a Set-Up tutorial for the Steinberg UR 816 C, plus a tutorial for the dspMixFx app that you can use with any of the three UR-C interfaces.
This is such a great interface as are all the UR-C line, great for iOS.
Hope you find some useful stuff in the video.

Comments

• edited October 2021

I have a UR22C and I refuse to install the veritable boatload of intrusive and unwanted software on my MacBook Pro (which I ‘needed’ to to update it when I bought it, + it was stuck in a funny mode).

It turned out that the dspMixFx app on iPad happily updated the firmware etc on first connect. Which was nice.
    (At least, I think it did, it reported a different and earlier firmware before I fired up the app)