Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No Sounds from EG Pulse ~ Only One Sound

Hi,
No matter which kit I load in EG Pulse.....I am not hearing most of the sounds? The one sound I hear is the sound assigned to very bottom left pad.
I have swapped out different kits.....but I can get the sound in the bottom left pad to play or be heard.

I checked the Mixer view....to see if somehow....that was set to 'S' or Solo. But it's not.

Any Ideas?
Thanks

Comments

• @Vmusic said:
    Hi,
    No matter which kit I load in EG Pulse.....I am not hearing most of the sounds? The one sound I hear is the sound assigned to very bottom left pad.
    I have swapped out different kits.....but I can get the sound in the bottom left pad to play or be heard.

I checked the Mixer view....to see if somehow....that was set to 'S' or Solo. But it's not.

Any Ideas?
    Thanks

Are you using EG Pulse, multi-out version of the AUv3? That happened to me when I was testing it out on the Mac Mini.

• That was EXACTLY it...... thank you ...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you...................thank you

• @Vmusic Glad to hear it helped. I recently started using EG Pulse in my main workflow and made a video sharing tips that could help.

• Thank you