Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Dragonfly - coming Oct 20th

Discuss

https://youtube.com/shorts/pztrTI-osTQ?feature=share

AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 20
Windows / Mac / iOS

BLEASS Dragonfly is a completely new approach to tremolo effect which brings new sonic possibilities to all music producers. Make your synths, voices or any melody “vibrate” in correspondence with its own frequencies, or with external basses and leads!
Just like in Billie Eilish’s song “Xanny”, Dragonfly helps you achieve the same effect as when the voice gets modulated by a heavy bass.

Comments

• Rate-sequenceable tremolo? I'd give that a look.

• I do wonder if they will do a pre-order thingie on this one?

• Here's the problem when you love Dragonflies, love tremolos and love Bleass effects. Shit
    And a little bit of appholism 😆

• @sharifkerbage said:
    Here's the problem when you love Dragonflies, love tremolos and love Bleass effects. Shit
    And a little bit of appholism 😆

Lol, this could very well be the first app I get in October...