Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

7-minute Frippertronics Looping session with Gauss / Motion FX (Win ANY BLEASS DESKTOP OR IOS APP!)

Bleass have just recently released Motion FX for desktop and to celebrate they have given me the chance for 3 people to win ANY Bleass FX App for DESKTOP OR iOS. So 3 copies to give away in total - 1 on Youtube, 1 on Twitter, 1 on Insta. Details of how to win on YT are in the pinned YT comment.

Bleass Motion FX is now available for desktop as well as iOS. I love this app, and in this video am using it in an interesting way with Gauss in frippertronics mode. The description of how to use Gauss in this way can also be found in the YT pinned comment, so check that out if you are not sure how to use Gauss in this way (a way that was not possible when
I made my first Gauss walkthrough!!)

My Instagram
https://instagram.com/gavinskistutorials
My twitter
https://twitter.com/gavinski_s?s=09

Comments

• Nice vid.

It would be interesting to swap out Motion FX for their Shimmer app or the Nembrini shimmer.

• @Simon said:
    Nice vid.

It would be interesting to swap out Motion FX for their Shimmer app or the Nembrini shimmer.

I mean, you can add in any kind of apps you like into this kind of frippertronics setting! Some transitions here were smoother than others, I guess the key is perhaps to have every instance set up at zero and bring in gradually, but it is definitely fun to layer any kinds of Fox apps onto gauss / enso / loopy etc in this way