Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Weird track freezing issue in Cubasis 3

I’m working with a midi track using FRMS. I did a track freeze to play with audio fades etc. Decided I wanted to change the sound, so undid the freeze, edited both midi track and FRMS patch - now EVERY time I try to freeze that track it always freezes the previous patch/midi version, no matter if I close and restart or what. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• I’m really new to Cubasis so I might be talking out of my arse but I wonder if deleting the freeze file would sort it?
    I’ve not had the issue (not used it enough) but I found the freeze files located On My iPad>Cubasis>Projects>“project name”.cbp >Audio>
    My thinking is perhaps the freeze file is just getting referenced and not overwritten, deleting it (or moving it somewhere else) might force Cubasis to generate a new one.
    There is someone from Steinberg on the forum, I think he’s Lars. Try checking another Steinberg thread and contact him
    Sorry I can’t be more help