Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias fx2's hendrix pack demo.

edited October 2021 in Creations

This pack sounds fantastic if you are into these kinda sounds.
As a Hendrix fan,I had to buy it😉.
No regrets at all.
I use only bias fx 2.Nothing else,except DDMF'S ERS_250 for reverb.
No ir cabs.

I hope it will help those interested.
Thanks!

Comments

• De nombreux Très beau phrasés très Hendrixiens ! Bravo

• @JanKun said:
    De nombreux Très beau phrasés très Hendrixiens ! Bravo

Merci beaucoup!
    Hendrix reste un de mes plus grands amours.

• @flo26 said:

@JanKun said:

Merci beaucoup!

J'aimerais bien t'entendre jouer "born under a bad sign". Un morceau d'Albert King. La version d'Hendrix est pour moi le plus grand moment de guitare jamais joué (et la raison pour laquelle j'ai décidé d'arrêter de faire des solos de guitare...)

• edited October 2021

@JanKun said:

@flo26 said:

@JanKun said:

Merci beaucoup!

J'aimerais bien t'entendre jouer "born under a bad sign". Un morceau d'Albert King. La version d'Hendrix est pour moi le plus grand moment de guitare jamais joué (et la raison pour laquelle j'ai décidé d'arrêter de faire des solos de guitare...)

Je tacherais de faire cela.

• 👍👍👍👍

• @NeuM said:
    👍👍👍👍

Thanks a lot!

• I can remember exactly where I was the first time I heard Jimi Hendrix... I had to find the person playing the records in the high school lunch room and ask who that was. He was a true innovator. You channel his playing well and sell yet another guitar Amp Sim product. We have had an amazing run of AUv3 options in the last couple of years and you have demo'ed them all to great benefit for the app makers.

I can believe you didn't use your own IR files... I think this is a first. That makes the product demo even more convincing. But being a tone god you found the perfect reverb to complement the amp sim. Those DDMF FX apps are golden instances of perfection... I feel fortunate to have gotten the FX bundle for $18 back in around 2018 when each was $3 effectively. But they taught me that the Magic Death Eye compressors were worth $20+.

• Thanks for listening.@Mcd.
    I only use ir cabs where needed.Often needed for taming fizzness etc....
    Honestly,there was no need for this here.But you know me,.....i will try those Hendrix amps with my ir cabs just for fun😉.
    I do really enjoy those DDMF apps! Good UI and great sounding.