Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Congratulations, Bram!

Comments

• edited October 2021

Congrats… Solar DEFINITELY is the FUTURE…

All the best..

• At least we’ll know it will have a decent car stereo…

Congrats @brambos !! They are lucky to have snagged you. 👊

• Can I tell people I know you?

• Will he still be doing music apps?

• edited October 2021

Congratulations!
    (I edited the text here because I was worried that I might have sent out wrong information due to my lack of English reading and writing skills.)

• When i see it on the streets I will point at it and state with a loud clear voice. THAT CAR WAS MADE BY THE GUY WHO GAVE US RUISMAKER NOIR!
    congrats Bram 💪🏼

• Congratulations 🤟

• Congratulations

Celebrate by giving us a new app

• That’s ace, well done Bram! - maybe some sound design tools for the car’s motion might be in order?

• Congrats. Probably the first car with a full synth engine built in 😅. Thanks for sharing this private news. The community is very happy to hear that.

• I find it astounding that Bram can have these dual careers without being a smoking crater. I’m a middling UX person who fiddles with sounds occasionally! Whimpers.

• edited October 2021

Yeah, wow, thanks!

I still don't know how this happened, but it's going to be an amazing adventure for me.

It combines cars, design and ground breaking innovation, and I get to work with fun creative people and some of the smartest tech innovators I know.

I absolutely love the idea of helping mobility become independent of the oil industry, and at the same time making sure we don't create a dependency on a new infrastructure. It's the ambition to get cars off the grid (any grid) altogether and make them completely self-sufficient. :)

• congratulations @brambos ! does this mean you will hide copies of hammerhead or other Bram apps as easter eggs in the car Ux ? :smiley:

• @brambos said:
    Yeah, wow, thanks!

I still don't know how this happened, but it's going to be an amazing adventure for me.

It combines cars, design and ground breaking innovation, and I get to work with fun creative people and some of the smartest tech innovators I know.

I absolutely love the idea of helping mobility become independent of the oil industry, and at the same time making sure we don't create a dependency on a new infrastructure. It's the ambition to get cars off the grid (any grid) altogether and make them completely self-sufficient. :)

A pioneer… that you are.

A great step for mankind .. a great step for the planet…

Go Brave..
    Bless..

• Private Drake : Go, Bram Bos. Kick ass.

Private Bram Bos: Anytime, anywhere, man!

Private Hudson : Right, right. Somebody said "engine", he thought they said "synth engine" and signed up!

(Congrats, Bram Bos!)

• Lightyear is good, now I just wish Goodyear was light :) Congrats. Go kill it!

• @brambos said:
    Yeah, wow, thanks!

I am now more optimistic about our chances against this critical goal. Congrats!

• And here I was saving for a rainy day.

• @krassmann said:
    Congrats. Probably the first car with a full synth engine built in 😅. Thanks for sharing this private news. The community is very happy to hear that.

Haha. "Full synth engine..."

• @brambos said:

Will you be continuing iOS app development?

• @LinearLineman said:
    And here I was saving for a rainy day.

I see what you did there.

• edited October 2021

I’m sure we will all have feature requests, once you get going. Congrats!

• @Ben, glad someone’s awake out there 😉🙏

• I missed something obviously. A car and bram Bos is involved. What is it that you’re talking about?

• @mrufino1 said:
    I missed something obviously. A car and bram Bos is involved. What is it that you’re talking about?

Look at the first post in this thread.

• edited October 2021

@Simon said:

@mrufino1 said:
    I missed something obviously. A car and bram Bos is involved. What is it that you’re talking about?

Look at the first post in this thread.

All is see is “This sounds amazing @brambos, congratulations!” but no context. Maybe the iPad isn’t letting me se whatever else is supposed to be there? I’d love to know what sounds amazing.

EDIT: Never mind, 1Blocker was blocking the image that explains it.

In that case, congratulations @brambos!

• @Simon said:

@brambos said:

That is my intention. I was already doing that next to my day job, so if it's at all possible time wise I want to keep doing iOS music projects :smiley:

• @brambos said:

@Simon said:

@brambos said:

That is my intention. I was already doing that next to my day job, so if it's at all possible time wise I want to keep doing iOS music projects :smiley:

Fantastic news followed with hope.
    Have a great ride.
    Keep it up with the keeping up !

• edited October 2021

@brambos said:

@Simon said:

@brambos said:

I looked at Lightyear‘s job offerings. 40 days vacation in the package - pfeeew, not bad. Probably some days can be allocated to app development 😇

I’m really impressed by the car. Such a great idea. Definitely sounds attractive to me but I guess it will have a high price tag. Anyway, Tesla was very successful with their strategy to address the high price segment first and then „trickle down“ to mass market models. BTW, I remember how people were so excited about the great UI and UX in Tesla vehicles. I think Lightyear couldn’t make a better choice for their lead designer if they want to impress in this regard as well. I really love your UIs - beautifully minimalistic and very functional.