Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cube Synth Pro problem?

Here is a problem I am having. I used cube synth in a session recording some of it into gauss and playing along with a Swam Brass instance. When I reopened the session I found that cube synth is playing out of tune with the gauss recording and the swam instrument. When I quit the instance of Cube Synth Pro and load a new one, it is now back in tune fine. There is no change in sample rate or anything like that between the sessions. Anyone else experiencing this? What could cause it and how to fix it? Cheers

Comments

• Not related to your prob from 2021 @Gavinski , but using this thread because I too have a problem with CSP; it’s a very simple set up - I have one instance of Cube synth pro open in AUM ( 6th gen iPad, os 15.1) and I have connected my fave sequencer, Polybud to it. Squelch,bloop, tinkle tinkle, all good. However, when I open a second instance and try to make a sound with it - either by using the AUM keyboard, or another sequencer ( Senode) , I get nothing (?).
    Then I opened an older project that had CSP in it (only one instance) and no sound out of that either. Am stumped.
    Any ideas?