Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad apps and goodhertz plugins

edited October 2021 in Other

a little while ago, i discovered the goodhertz plugins. And fell for it. you should check them out, they are outstanding.

the music and videos were made with an ipad and i mixed it in ableton 11 …

i used koala ( auv3 !!! ) lunar lander , decent sampler, pure piano, binaural location, zeeon, fac drum to begin this side project … in the great AUM

we will upload a new video every 3 weeks about…

hope this short note finds you well and in good spirits !

ML

Comments

• Awesome. Well done.

• These sound awesome.... could you please tell us which goodhertz plugins you used?

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Awesome. Well done.

Thank you for listening !

• edited December 2021

@stown said:
    These sound awesome.... could you please tell us which goodhertz plugins you used?

Thank you … i use all of them , even if i do not use all of them for the final product … what i mean by that is that those plugins give different ideas of how something can sound, it gives me a perspective, then i choose where to go…

But if i had to pick one first, would be the wow, tone control, wulf compression … and lossy for the experimental side … but really, they are all fantastic, at least i feel they are taylor made for the way i make those tingz happen …

Wish you a merry christmas

Ps : Toneboosters reelbus is a great tool too ! I use it everywhere

• They are fantastic. Too expensive for me though.

• edited January 2022

@Ailerom said:
    They are fantastic. Too expensive for me though.

well there was a special anniversary price lately with a bundle price on the top which made almost 60% off, so not that expensive if you get them at the right time

• That would be a better deal. Unfortunately their prices are so rarely competitive that I have already covered what they do with other products. Do they do the same thing as well? Who know but I make do with what I have.

• @Ailerom said:
    That would be a better deal. Unfortunately their prices are so rarely competitive that I have already covered what they do with other products. Do they do the same thing as well? Who know but I make do with what I have.

“ the best camera in the world is the one you got in your hands “ henri cartier bresson

• @mlau said:

@Ailerom said:
    That would be a better deal. Unfortunately their prices are so rarely competitive that I have already covered what they do with other products. Do they do the same thing as well? Who know but I make do with what I have.

“ the best camera in the world is the one you got in your hands “ henri cartier bresson

So true. It's a hard lesson to learn these days with so much choice out there.