Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro: Limited public beta now open

Comments

• edited October 2021

Maybe I can beta. Got loads of controllers. So it might give ideas.

Its cool. Can wait till release.

• New revenue model idea: sell the beta invites:)

• edited October 2021

@abruk said:
    New revenue model idea: sell the beta invites:)

Yeah - I was thinking that too. It would sort out the serious testers from the pencil necks. :smiley:

• @abruk said:

Some devs already do that, it’s called the AppStore 🤡

• @R_2 said:

Full pot for that one, hit the spot really good :sunglasses:

• Hopefully it will be main stream by Christmas

• @R_2 said:

@abruk said:

LOL. It least you didn't name any individual developers...

• @abruk said:

It’s the business model in video games now, pre release testing paid for by your most avid customers…

• @R_2 said:

@abruk said:

@R_2 said:

@abruk said:

Hehe 😉

• @Krupa said:

@abruk said:

It’s the business model in video games now, pre release testing paid for by your most avid customers…

Yes it happens on Steam a lot, it's called early access :)

• @Krupa said:

@abruk said:

Wow didn’t knew it. In my youth ppI were paid for work, not the opposite. am hopelessly old!

• @Michael said:
    Yeah, it filled up again. Crazy amount of demand!

Good problem to have!

• edited October 2021

Wow! Full… why not open instead of limited beta?? Been waiting for months for the beta, signed newsletter etc…

• edited October 2021

I hope all the people crying about not getting on the beta (and everyone else) buy this app at full price when it comes out (since it’s so important to them) and don’t dare to mention discounts or upgrade pricing. 🤭 🤐

• Congrats! This is a big step, hope you get some excellent feedback.

• One of those times when time zones really do not work in my favor. :D

• edited October 2021

Well, the good thing is that if the extended and very public Drambo testing is any indication, the members that got on the beta will all be generous and mindful of those who didn't and not send the forum into a virtual Stanford Prison Experiment.

Another silver lining of a limited beta (for 4Pockets anyway): Increased sales of Neon now that those of us holding out for a proper looper must wait at least another 6 weeks!

• Dang, just missed it. Hoping for next round. 🙏

• Good Luck
    Missed beta but looking forward to this one

• Was hyped to get the email, but chose not to join the beta for now, as I'm so busy during October and better to let some people with more time and expertise take part. Keen to get involved later though! :)

• Glad to see things moving along. USA time zone didn’t help me either in this one :) keep up the good work Michael! I’ll keep an eye out for later betas to help out where I can.

So pumped for this release, and I’m happy to see how much demand there appears to be!

• So how much are beta testing slots selling for on the black market now…?

• LET ME IN!!!!

• @abruk said:

SHHHHHHH WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?!?

• sad to miss it

• Had a chance but passed. When I really thought about it I realized I was far more interested in playing with it early, rather than being a really good tester. Hopefully those that accepted do a good job and this is released soon with few bugs. Glad there seems to be a lot of demand!

• For some reason @michael’s email went directly to promotions in my gmail account. At 3:27 AM.
    “Missed it by that much.” Get Smart reference, no?

• edited October 2021

Huh…all this time I was thinking a “public” beta would be, by definition, unlimited and open to everyone. Shows how much I know 😆😭

• IMO it’s better this way, no point in too many opinions derailing the plot… this way there is a random sample able to test while keeping development focused.
    No pressure on testers… but do your best! :)

• edited October 2021

I've been playing a few hours now and not is very funny but also SO productive. And it's soooo deep!!!

So far, it's a little more busy on cpu than AUM, for example.

There is no manual so we have to discover all the things but it's clear straightforward.

The state is indeed a beta, I found some glitches but is playable