Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Slog To The Light

Pure Piano w/Alteza, Total Bass, and a touch of NOISE (still works for me).

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited October 2021

I'm getting echoes of Gershwin from this minor keyed mysterioso. I'd give my left testicle to be able to channel some Gershwin on a whim. Wait... my left or your left? We should be clear on such details, right?

I mean you wake up and you can channel Gershwin but you loose your favorite orb? Slow down when negotiating contracts. I will never learn.

OK. Carry on.

I think it was the "Slog to the Right" that triggered my reaction.
    What? "Slog to the Light"? Never mind.

Good Gershwin change of set music or intermission. Remember intermissions? Kids are missing so much with these TikTok attention spans.

• @McD, I wish I could hear the Gershwin in this one, much less channel him. But if you hear it I believe you.
    Re which testicle…. They apparently revolve in opposite directions, so the loss of one would surely upset the delicate balance of the entire universe, so best leave both them and Gershwin in their rightful places.

• McDMcD
    edited October 2021

I’ll look for a Gershwin example. How about the 2nd Prelude in this video of 3 starting around the 3:00 timeline:

• Gershwin does Chopin in #2. I do Gershwin doing Chopin… with a limp.

• I like the dissonant tonalities you have with this one. I don’t know anything about Gershwin. But this is great!

• @McD said:.

Good Gershwin change of set music or intermission. Remember intermissions? Kids are missing so much with these TikTok attention spans.

I remember intermissions!

Tiktok.. a friend at work tells me I should put my stuff up on TikTok, because “that’s what everyone uses now, nobody uses YouTube any more”

Rick Beato did a video recently on the top 10 TikTok songs. I haven’t watched it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be an interesting review.

• Thanks for the praise @Edward_Alexander. Now that @McD has attuned my ears to the Gershwin in it I can hear what he’s talking about.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Here it is

Poor Rick. LOL. TikTok is where brains go to die.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks for the praise @Edward_Alexander. Now that @McD has attuned my ears to the Gershwin in it I can hear what he’s talking about.

Well, that's a first. I've never ah-tuned anyones ears before. Maybe you'll be able to sing now or play the violin.

Just remember, I never know what I'm talking about.