Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Long and almost exhaustive demo of Bias fx 2's GUITAR MATCH.

Comments

• edited October 2021

I have to imagine this is using machine learning to process the signal to match the targeted tone. We're really getting into some fascinating territory when you'll be able to make any sound or instrument sound like any other instrument or sound.

This is like making a "deep fake" of another guitar.

I'm sure you've seen other recent examples where a person can have their voice processed to sound like another person entirely. Or you can type out a sentence or paragraph and the machine learning algorithm will impose another person's speech patterns and inflections on the text input.

• How many IAP's do you have to buy to get this "Guitar Match" functionality?

In-App Purchases

Elite License $59.99
    Elite License $29.99
    Standard License $11.99
    Professional License $29.99
    Professional License $17.99
    Standard License $6.99
    Metal Signature Pack $5.99
    Bass Pack $5.99
    Acoustic Pack $5.99
    Guitar Match $14.99

This app downloads for free so I suspect it might just be $15 but it could be you must purchase a license first. Any clues appreciated before I download it to check it out.

• Seems like it would just be the one $14.99 purchase, but then you’d have no other effects. But yes, I do wonder if you must buy one of the “License” options also.

• @McD said:
    How many IAP's do you have to buy to get this "Guitar Match" functionality?

In-App Purchases

Elite License $59.99
    Elite License $29.99
    Standard License $11.99
    Professional License $29.99
    Professional License $17.99
    Standard License $6.99
    Metal Signature Pack $5.99
    Bass Pack $5.99
    Acoustic Pack $5.99
    Guitar Match $14.99

This app downloads for free so I suspect it might just be $15 but it could be you must purchase a license first. Any clues appreciated before I download it to check it out.

You need to buy the elite pack to get guitar match.
    Not worth it if only for that.
    Thanks for listening!