Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I dare say (new song from the clocktoys)

edited May 2014 in Creations

Comments

• Mostly garageband with a bit of processing and mastering in Auria. Some subtle use of Turnado.

• Very unique I am digging it..

• Thanks, Parontis! I do like to sound a bit different. If you're interested, check out my other songs on SoundCloud (almost all of which are ios productions)

• I may have made this comment before regarding your songs, if so sorry for the redundancy. Some of your music recalls The Suburbs from Minneapolis. Loved that band. Different is good!

• edited May 2014

Great! Chillwaved out. Really love the low guitar riff in the last 3rd.

If you haven't heard them (him), I think you'd really like Washed Out. Here's a video of him doing a stripped down version of one of his songs live in the back of a cab with an ipad and nanostudio only (old iphone version - scaled up!). Sound quality is less than ideal. The actual recording is in a (lovely) wash of effects but this sort shows that underneath the sonics are good songs. This gets bonus points because he creates/loops it all live.

You can hear the entire second record on youtube.

• @Ben said:

I may have made this comment before regarding your songs, if so sorry for the redundancy. Some of your music recalls The Suburbs from Minneapolis. Loved that band. Different is good!

I dont know them but I will have to investigate! Thanks for listening, Ben.

@syrupcore said:

Great! Chillwaved out. Really love the low guitar riff in the last 3rd.

If you haven't heard them (him), I think you'd really like Washed Out.

Thanks, Syrupcore! And thanks indeed for bringing Washed Out to my attention. I like the song a lot. I still love Nanostudio and he's using it in a similar way to what I do - which is very retro - basically make it sound big with tons of reverb and delay. Cheers for listening and commenting.

• Really nice. I dig the 80s vibe.

• Cheers. Glad you liked it