Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Madness Takes Many Forms - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

A new Daveypoo original, featuring samples from the Les Productions Zvon Memory Collections 5 & 6

Hope you guys & gals dig it!

Comments

• Hey Dave,
    It's a really groovy track.
    I was wondering if a little bit of electric guitar here and there wouldn't bring a nice touch.....
    Anyway,nice job!
    Flo

• edited October 2021

@flo26 said:
    Hey Dave,
    It's a really groovy track.
    I was wondering if a little bit of electric guitar here and there wouldn't bring a nice touch.....
    Anyway,nice job!
    Flo

I think guitar would be great, but unfortunately mine are all packed up and back in the US, so everything has to be keyboards for the moment!

Glad you liked it, @flo26 - it's been a challenge to be creative lately so I'm just trying to get things going again. Thanks for the listen - hope you're doing well, my friend!

• I had a listen.
    @flo26 is right about some guitar.
    Packed away in another country?
    I hear you loud and clear.

Nice, mellow vibes.

Thank you for sharing.

• @Gravitas said:
    I had a listen.

Nice, mellow vibes.

Thank you for sharing.

Yeah - frankly, not having the physical stress relief of a guitar or bass is REALLY driving me nuts. Walked to a music shop today but it was clearly not the right atmosphere for me to noodle, so I left without scratching the itch.

Oh well - time to work on the keyboard skills!

• @Daveypoo said:

@Gravitas said:
    I had a listen.

Nice, mellow vibes.

Thank you for sharing.

Yeah - frankly, not having the physical stress relief of a guitar or bass is REALLY driving me nuts. Walked to a music shop today but it was clearly not the right atmosphere for me to noodle, so I left without scratching the itch.

Yeah, I know that feeling well.

Oh well - time to work on the keyboard skills!

That's the spirit.
    Positive thinking all the way. 😁

• How long till you get your guitars?

• edited October 2021

@LinearLineman said:
    How long till you get your guitars?

How long until it I find a place to live? 🤷🤞

At the moment I'm limited as to the tools I have at my disposal.