Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PUC

Hi folks. I have just taken delivery of a PUC wireless midi connector (made by Zivix). I haven't had a chance to use it much but I've done a little bit of testing and it seems very impressive. The setup was easy, and the latency seems low. The keyboard I am testing with has a pretty spongy action though, so I wouldn't like to swear about the latency of the device.

Anyway it's fun. The keyboard I was using was a very light and small midi controller, and it was cool to be able to settle down with it anywhere and keep playing without fussing over a physical connection to my iPad Air.