Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rocktober Jam #3 -=Driven=-

The daily commute. Heavy traffic, it’s raining, and the windshield wipers are going to the beat of the tune on the radio.

You look up at the traffic lights, through the half defrosted glass and rain, just as the light turns green and wonder how many people are tuned into the same radio station…

Comments

• From my channel:

So I think I’ve narrowed down my “perfect band”. Even though there’s a million different apps and instruments at our disposal nowadays, I always find a way back to this “Soft Rock Supergroup”! Just like in real life, back in the day, my bandmates didn’t change, nor did they (or could they) afford to buy new instruments or amps every other day. They’d just show up with the same guitar and amp, the keyboard player with his same old EP, and the Drummer? Well, he left his drumset in my spare room, so we know that never changed, it was just a matter of getting everyone to show up.

For this piece, my “Soft Rock Supergroup” consists of:

• Cello - GeoSWAM
    • Keyboards - Electric Vintage EP
    • Piano - Ravenscroft 275
    • Bass guitar - BASSalicious 2 (PureSynth Platinum)
    • Drums - Lumbeat’s Soft Drummer

All midi recorded and sequenced with Atom 2

Video edited in Luma Fusion and CapCut.

As always, thanks for watching and listening! Please like, share & subscribe!

Headphones recommended for best experience

• Edward ❤️
  • @Edward_Alexander This is awesome ! Love the track and the narrative. Keep up the great work !

• @Thepixelproducers said:
    @Edward_Alexander This is awesome ! Love the track and the narrative. Keep up the great work !

Thanks! This one I felt stood well on its own, but I do have a version with an improv lead guitar track I’ll post shortly.

• Follow this link for an added improv guitar track and discussion:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/1003846#Comment_1003846