Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rules For Prices Online?

Anyone can ad on the Walmart Website. There is A LOT of mistakes like this and I don't know if there is a law against this?

If it's the keyboard impulse 25, it's way to expensive. If it's the Novation Peak (I really really doubt it is) it's way below price (2000$ in Canada).

Is there a law against this? I repeat myself, but I can post 25 mistakes like this if I want on the Walmart website.

Comments

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Anyone can ad on the Walmart Website. There is A LOT of mistakes like this and I don't know if there is a law against this?

If it's the keyboard impulse 25, it's way to expensive. If it's the Novation Peak (I really really doubt it is) it's way below price (2000$ in Canada).

Is there a law against this? I repeat myself, but I can post 25 mistakes like this if I want on the Walmart website.

What are the laws regarding fraud in Canada?

• The seller (Photo saving) have the same bundle on their website for 1499$. Kind of strange because everyone in Canada sell the Peak at 2000$ without bundle. I email them for a price match and linked the Walmart ad. Will see what they will answer.