Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Z3TA+ update

Includes this :-)

"Press and drag feature for incremental value parameters:
You can now press and drag, up or down, on any parameter without a knob or slider to change its value. The speed of your gesture determines the speed of the parameter change."

which is very useful!

Also:

Optimization:
The optimization settings are now automatically set, depending on the model of iPad. These can be changed in the options menu and will persist in the same manner as the keyboard settings.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed ability for non IAA, iOS MIDI Apps to sequence Z3TA+

Fixed arpeggiator stuck note

Comments

• Even though I had everything optimized for my slow ipad before, the app holds up much better! Whereas I got crackles all the time previously, I didn't hear any in the 10-15 patches I played with tonight! Good job Cakewalk!

• After I discover that it don't have multitouch for controls can't play with this synth...

• Honestly, I bought it when it first came out. Sounds nice, but I find it a pain to program. It has a lot of small areas that you have to TAP TAP TAP in order to change values.

I don't think I've opened it 5 times. And that's a shame because it was quite pricey.

I have all the major synths (I'm an app freak), but Sunrizer is still my go to synth. It sounds so good! and it's so simple to program.

• edited May 2014

@Sinapsya said:

After I discover that it don't have multitouch for controls can't play with this synth...

Midi mapping to harware should sort that?

• Tapping, sliding, still a pain in the arse but, this synth is a monster!!!! In my top 3!

• edited May 2014

@alexbuga - the current update fixes that. No longer tap tap tap.

@Sinapsya - the desktop version doesn't have multitouch controls either, in fact ;-) (gasp!) I have to use a mouse! and can't control more than one item with the mouse at a time either. Works pretty well ;-)

• @MusicInclusive said:

@alexbuga - the current update fixes that. No longer tap tap tap.

@Sinapsya - the desktop version doesn't have multitouch controls either, in fact ;-) (gasp!) I have to use a mouse! and can't control more than one item with the mouse at a time either. Works pretty well ;-)

Lol cheeky.

• Unfortunately, I'm not finding the touch & drag for parameter changes any less tedious than the tap, tap tap. It tends to overshoot. Still appreciate the attempt to improve it though, but I hope they'll continue working on it.

• @SuperNiCd said:

Unfortunately, I'm not finding the touch & drag for parameter changes any less tedious than the tap, tap tap. It tends to overshoot. Still appreciate the attempt to improve it though, but I hope they'll continue working on it.

100% how I feel. And the areas where the touch & drag are used are still way too small (and I have fairly small fingers).