Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blank

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited May 2014

Love it. One of my favorites ever posted here.

But the best track in the world ever is a toss up between the Beach Boys' "God Only Knows" and Devo's "Uncontrollable Urge". Fact.

• Cool selected ambient work :p

• I'm sure you've heard it @syrupcore, but the vocals only version of "God Only Knows" from the Pet Sounds box set is absolutely incredible. The round at the end is hauntingly beautiful. I've never heard a vocals only version of "Uncontrolable Urge" but I do know that Mark Mothersbaugh is a hauntingly beautiful man. Of course he is the leader in a band known for their striking sex appeal.

Cool track @AfxTwn, lots of interesting sounds and little melodies sneaking up.

• @AfxTwn said:

It's a very dreamy and foggy track, quite ambient but with strange noises and sounds that are just thrown in kind of like how a thought pops into your head or you suddenly remember something but can't quite put your finger on where it's from

This is very close to what type of music, or sound, I'm interested in making. Good job.

• Good ambient skills!

• Wonko? Really? Wow.

• Sorry. Not 'wow' on your comment (or the good ambient skills), but on it being you. Or that there might be two of yous, you know, Wonko_The_Sanes. Sorry, off topic. All good. JG

• @cswinn I have heard it and my god. It's face meltingly good.

Also, new pr0n app: DevoButts?

• Thanks for posting, this is very inspiring to me. Had a joyful listening experience!