Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

An Intervention Of Angels

edited October 2021 in Creations

Ravenscroft 275, BeatHawk Double Bass section, Module String Quartet, PureSynthPlatinum Symphony Orchestra.

Comments

• Nice colors and I enjoy the cyclicalness of it all.

• I almost hear a bit of György Ligeti in this one. A mystical exploration of symphonic delights.

• edited October 2021

By the way, LL... could you point me in the right direction for the string quartet and symphony orchestra apps you used? These sound pretty solid and I'm not completely satisfied with the selection of strings I have right now. Are they all default sounds in the PureSynth Platinum app?

• @NeuM said:
    By the way, LL... could you point me in the right direction for the string quartet and symphony orchestra apps you used?

The string quartet comes in Korg's Module Pro... might be an IAP package required.
    PureSynth Platinum provides the Symphony Orchestra preset.

• @McD said:

@NeuM said:
    By the way, LL... could you point me in the right direction for the string quartet and symphony orchestra apps you used?

The string quartet comes in Korg's Module Pro... might be an IAP package required.
    PureSynth Platinum provides the Symphony Orchestra preset.

Ah, thanks McD.

• Thanks for listening @Blipsford_Baubie. Appreciated.
    @NeuM, I hadn’t thought about Ligeti as his chords are mostly clusters without such rapid straightforward progression, but I’ll take the compliment. As for strings I use Module KAPro orchestra, PureSynthPlatinum, and to lesser degrees BeatHawk Strings and ISymphonic.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks for listening @Blipsford_Baubie. Appreciated.
    @NeuM, I hadn’t thought about Ligeti as his chords are mostly clusters without such rapid straightforward progression, but I’ll take the compliment. As for strings I use Module KAPro orchestra, PureSynthPlatinum, and to lesser degrees BeatHawk Strings and ISymphonic.

Thanks, LL. :)

• The mood, the dynamics, and those beautiful sounds and chords! I always enjoy your musical creations, but some really speak to me. This is one of those pieces. Thank you for sharing this.

• @LinearLineman this one is about your life, isn’t it. The title! Beauty.

I’ve been out of the game for a bit, unable to listen. Hope you are well.

• Beautiful @LinearLineman. I think if you played this one faster it would sound like a Miles Davis/cool jazz number - great chord work!

• Thanks for the affirmation @MadeofWax. I appreciate the words.
    @mjcouche, for sure there have been interventions in my life. I am convinced I was once saved by an angel from being crushed between two trucks.
    @pbelgium, I’ll give the speed up a try. Thanks!

• edited October 2021

Beautiful, a film noir quality about this piece.
    I too believe I was “saved”. At 11 a tram stopped with my head trapped under the cowcatch.

• Thanks for the praise @Toastedghost. Under the cow catcher… wow!