Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Hidden Jems Thread

I like guitar. I like guitar pedals. I like JHS guitar pedals. I like Josh, the creator of JHS pedals and I also like his show on YouTube.

Recently, he was talking about guitar pedals that should have been famous. He don’t hesitate to say that some 40$ guitar pedals sounds as good as some « boutique » guitar pedal. He like to think by himself and not say something just because everybody say it. I like the fact that he is not snob and likes to call bullshit when he see it.

Some free synth sounds as good as 500$ synth. Some free IOS app sounds as good as expensive guitar pedals.

In a recent Jakob Haq video, I saw him using a couple of free plugins that sounds really good. He made a really nice track for the newest loopop video.

What are your hidden jems? It’s true that when something is free, we tend to think that is bad.

BTW, Vital is a really nice free synth for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Comments