Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Computer & iOS15 - Freezing Issue

Anyone have an issue with drum computer freezing when you save anything? It completely freezes if I try and save a key mapping or a kit. Happens in stand-alone and AUv3 (have to force quit my AUM session). Can anyone see if they can replicate, or it’s just me.

Setup: OS15.0.1, latest store release of drum computer, iPad mini6. Also a clean install of the OS.
(Also happened on 15.0. Also don’t have any of my older iPads with me at the moment to test with)

Comments

• @AlmostAnonymous said:
    Anyone have an issue with drum computer freezing when you save anything? It completely freezes if I try and save a key mapping or a kit. Happens in stand-alone and AUv3 (have to force quit my AUM session). Can anyone see if they can replicate, or it’s just me.

Setup: OS15.0.1, latest store release of drum computer, iPad mini6. Also a clean install of the OS.
    (Also happened on 15.0. Also don’t have any of my older iPads with me at the moment to test with)

Tried standalone and in AUM for you. iPad Pro 2021 iOS15.01. Works fine, no freeze. Hope you figure it out..

• Thanks for trying!