Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video...iGuzheng with Crystalline, AUFX Space and Audiobus..this sounds very cool

Great app this and now with AB its sound very nice indeed

Comments

• cool - another app I didn't know I needed! I've heard this instrument before in a song from Future Sound of London and always thought I'd like something like that - but I never knew what it was until now. Really like the ability to do trills and vibrato ... this seems like it would be fantastic as a midi controller.

• This app is lots of fun to play and the reverb does a good job of masking imperfections in the trill. The running water is a nice touch :) Perfect escape from a tedious workday

• Chinese Water Torture?

Just kidding, nice sounds!

• Ka-Ching. Another $2.99 redistributed to unknown but no doubt worthy software developers via Doug TV. Lovely stuff.

• Thanks so much Doug.. Not only did I have to buy the app, I also had to take my wife out for Chinese food!!! These videos of yours are getting more and more expensive! Lol (I had to bust out Sukiyaki by A Taste of Honey on the way home...) :(

• Hi Doug, great video of a lovely app. For those of you interested in Chinese instruments, I've made a sampler instrument of Chinese opera percussion for Xewton Music Studio. You can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5YFgTlKjm5FeGdKOHRkSkw0cDg/edit?usp=sharing

It is one of the many instruments I've (Maarten1978) uploaded to the Music Studio Forum. Check them out here:

http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

• what exactly does the advanced tuning in iGuzheng?