Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia MiniFuse 2 - FULL Setup Tutorial for iOS - Feature Packed & Affordable Audio Interface

This is a full setup tutorial for the new Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB & Midi Audio Interface and how to use it with your iPad.
This really is a feature-rich interface with lots of connectivity.
It also has a USB port built right in, which is really useful to have.
In this video, I push it to the max and show you how to connect it to lots of stuff at the same time.
Hope you enjoy the video.

Comments

• Thanks! I looked through the manual to see if iOS is supported, but couldn't find anything

• @thesoundtestroom Hey Doug! Just discovered these. Have you come across documentation or happen to know if the minifuse 2 and/or 4 will have full functionality on iOS? My iD14 is crippled past 2x2 without a desktop/console software.

Thanks for the vid!

• @dreamsaremaps Yes, they function perfectly on iOS, in the video I test literally everything, including the midi.

• Interesting that this has been released around the same time as those Universal Audio Volt interfaces. Anyone got any thoughts on how they compare? My Scarlett 2i2 is on its last legs so I’m looking to replace it...

• Dear friend seeing this article very useful by the way, I ask, can someone tell me if this interface works with older versions of the ipad? the ipad 4 for example

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @dreamsaremaps Yes, they function perfectly on iOS, in the video I test literally everything, including the midi.

• The MiniFuse 4 looks like the answer to my prayers. Thanks for the video @thesoundtestroom