Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad OS Zoom Speed Using Scroll Wheel

What could be causing the zoom speed to be so slow?

Using the ‘Zoom with Scroll Wheel’ function under Accessibility > Zoom, I need about 15 full scrolls! in order to zoom all the way in while holding down the control button. The same maximum zoom took only 1 scroll before I updated to iPad OS 14.. a night and day difference. Conversely, maximum zoom while holding down control only takes about 1 inch of travel using a ‘two finger’ vertical swipe on my Magic Trackpad 2 (this is a similar distance to one full scroll on my Logitech Mouse).

Why do my Logitech MX Ergo and M570 both need the equivalent of about 15 inches of scroll travel to zoom all the way in yet my Apple device is unchanged at only 1 inch of travel for the same effect since I have been on iPad OS 14?

Has this been resolved in iPad OS 15?
I have tested several different iPads on different iterations of iPad OS 14 using different mice and observed the same discrepancy in scroll zoom speed.

Thanks.