Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Studio Amplify (Cosm, KRFT and more) has risen from the dead!

Well, it's in the title and I'm on a PC now so no direct links.

Comments

• edited September 2021

Here you go:
    https://studioamplify.com/krft/

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/krft/id1179319734

Looks like we have to buy them all over again since they reactivated their account.

• ‘Cannot reach KRFT server’…

• @echoopera said:
    Here you go:

Looks like we have to buy them all over again since they reactivated their account.

I was able to download KRFT, Cosm and Noiz without paying anything. 😎👍🏼

• @echoopera said:
    Here you go:

I did not have to do that with Cosm, KRFT I wanted for long but it's new to me and..

@gusgranite said:
    ‘Cannot reach KRFT server’…

..that is the same for me. I don't know, as the app is new to me, how important that is.

• Interesting. It doesn’t show up in my purchases. Maybe it hasn’t populated there yet.

• I'm not investing another second into KRFT until there's a way to transfer projects to another device without going through their (down) servers. As much as I enjoyed that one, that is a deal breaker.

• Anyone tried KRFT on iOS 15 ?
    Also not showing in my purchased list
    Used to enjoy this app many many moons ago

• Very exciting. Still a great idea.

Hope they can sustain their business this time.

• Cool, I missed this the first time around so thanks @Pxlhg !

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:
    Cool, I missed this the first time around so thanks @Pxlhg !

It was actually @benlefoe who posted on my (cosm)song telling me it was now, all of a sudden available. So, I thought more people should know and therefor started the thread... Thanks anyhow! :)

• Whoa! What?

Did Zeus command them to rise from the grave?

• @wim said:
    I'm not investing another second into KRFT until there's a way to transfer projects to another device without going through their (down) servers. As much as I enjoyed that one, that is a deal breaker.

There's no way even using itunes, imazing or ifunbox or something?
    That sucks

• Hey yeah it’s making me rebuy it. Not cool!

• Downloading from purchases worked here, iPadOS 15

• Shows up in my purchased items. iOS 14.8

• @busker said:
    Downloading from purchases worked here, iPadOS 15

Couldn’t find it — weird. I’ll see if it pops up sometime. I’d use it if I could keep my old purchase but wouldn’t rebuy it.

• KRFT… updated 3 years ago?

• Hmm, not in my purchased, uhhh, Canada Store, ios 14.8, Aquarius…

• edited September 2021

@wim said:
    I'm not investing another second into KRFT until there's a way to transfer projects to another device without going through their (down) servers. As much as I enjoyed that one, that is a deal breaker.

Same here. Absolutely loved it but all those hours two iPads ago building KRFT projects were practically wasted. (Ok a few good tunes came of it) A shame as it works so well with NS2…. Yup, not gonna bite again…. …nope…. ….uhm, jeez it worked well with NS2…. But sry KRFT… uhhh… nope. Mmm. Sure hope they create an export option. Gawdam this thing was fun.

• edited September 2021

@RajahP said:
    KRFT… updated 3 years ago?

Yah and the server for storing projects has not been up in years. It is a sweeet app that had some nifty plans. I bet ‘life happened’.

• Welcome back. Hope for an update. 🤓🧐😎

• @AudioGus said:

@RajahP said:
    KRFT… updated 3 years ago?

Yah and the server for storing projects has not been up in years. It is a sweeet app that had some nifty plans. I bet ‘life happened’.

Hopefully SA will show up and make a statement soon.. Auv3 and all that good stuff.. 😊

• @AudioGus said:
    Yah and the server for storing projects has not been up in years.

I don't own the app so I ask: you can only store projects on their server? You can't store projects locally on your iPad?

• @Simon said:

@AudioGus said:
    Yah and the server for storing projects has not been up in years.

I don't own the app so I ask: you can only store projects on their server? You can't store projects locally on your iPad?

You can store them locally but no way to back them up or transfer them to another iPad.

Yah, who am I kidding? I love the app and the devs deserve more than my measly five bucks. Plus I won’t be getting a new ipad for many years, so maybe in that time they will do an update. All right, you convinced me, smooth talker!

• well that’s good news :))

i agree, the ability to easily transfer maps between ipads would be very useful

but KRFT is back, and on my new ipad :))

that’s really good news - thanks team KRFT

• the KRFT in the uk app store, is the same as the one i downloaded from ‘purchased’

maybe project transfer as an IAP?

• It downloads onto the M1 Mac and I can see where the surfaces are kept in the app package. I still have not got imazing so can’t test whether you would be able to backup/restore surfaces that way from an iThing. I assume someone tried this back when the servers were first shut off? Anyway, hopefully the dev will get a few new sales (like me!) and feel motivated enough to add import/export.