Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad, beatstep pro, hardware sync issues

Hi all. Hoping somebody can help my with my sync issues. Just picked up a beatstep pro and can't get her to play nice with my other gear. I've tried rewiring every which way I can think of and it's just not working. Currently I have it set up thus

bsp-> midi splitter box-> 3 hardware synths (1 sequenced by bsp), ipad connected usb to bsp to sequence apps.

I'm running aum on the iPad and want everything to start at the same time and stay in sync. I've tired midi link sync to no avail. I've tried sending clock from the iPad to the bsp via the irig and visa the usb, no joy. The iPad always has a slightly delayed start compared to the hardware. This wasn't a problem before the bsp was introduced. Any help would be much appreciated.