Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

question about apple care+

i got a great deal on my new ipad, its 2nd hand but only a couple of weeks old and never used or connected to an apple ID.It was a replacement via apple care+ and now i saw in the settings that it‘s still covered by apple care.Thats good but i worry a little about the „renews in october“ message.Does it mean i need to pay for that after renewing (even if i did not sign for it etc) or what else could it mean?

Comments

• That’s probably tied to someone’s plan. What happens when you hit manage plan?
    Also anything swapped by apple are comes with a 90day warranty, or the remained for the original warranty, whichever is greater. Since they started putting the AppleCare status in settings, it’s possible that it registers a 90 day warranty. Unsure.

• edited September 2021

if i hit “mange plan“ it just says i don‘t have a subscription. yes It seems still covered by the previous owners plan/warranty but the interesting part ist still…what (if anything) will happen after october 18? :)

• If they purchased the 2 year warranty, it goes with the device. It will just end.
    You can do a warranty lookup on the web as well.

What iPad did you get?

• 1st gen pro 11

• It’s probably just going out of its original applecare.
    You might wanna see if you can get it extended with that plan.
    It’ll be like 5$ a month