Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SFM Tutorials: Roland Zenbeats

Many tutorials in this playlist…

Comments

• Just added a demonstration of Glow Wave Presets and Section 909 over a short composition with a bit of improvisation on a lead sound…

• I really enjoyed incredibly the Jupiter 8… here is a nice just added pack from Roland with a part of a new composition I am working on…

• ask Roland why the app is not available in Russia? Why are zen-core tools being sold and the app closed?

• Roland Zenbeats 3 - Tutorial 26: Introducing Zenbeats 3

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/roland-zenbeats/id1473380367

An introductory tutorial on the updated version of Zenbeats 3.

This video covers the following product demonstrations:

• Introduction to the interface
    • Introduction to the controls
    • Introduction to the settings
    • Introduction to the Mixer
    • Introduction to different views
    • etc.

I hope you enjoy and do not forget to subscribe…

• edited June 2022

@sfm said:
    Many tutorials in this playlist…

Hi,
    I saw your tutorials in my YT feed and it made me reconsider the app. Before I invest time into learning it though, can you or anyone tell me if this is a viable alternative to Cubasis?
    Basically does it allow
    1) flexible use of midi effects (and recording the midi output of said effects - which Cubasis does) ,
    2) AUv3 parameter automation and editing such as manual filter sweeps etc (which Cubasis doesn’t unless the AUv3 already has built in midi-learn) and handle IAA (including recording the midi output like from generative sequencers etc)?
    3) have a normal timeline so you can edit performances (if it’s clip based) and/or build up songs piano roll style?

Is it missing any other totally normal, expected DAW functionality (like mix busses)?

• Roland Zenbeats 3 - Tutorial 27: Import a wave file in V3

An introductory tutorial on how to import a wave file in Roland Zenbeats V3.

• Open the Loop Browser in Loop Builder Mode
    • Open the Loop Browser in Timeline Mode
    • How to select a Loop
    • How to import a wave file into a loop
    • etc.

• Roland Zenbeats 3 - Tutorial 28: How to add additional AU Midi Effects and use them

An introductory tutorial on how to import a wave file in Roland Zenbeats V3.

• How to create a project with a ZC1 instrument
    • How to choose a preset
    • How to scan for additional AU and in this case Midi Effects
    • How to add a midi effect
    • How to chain a midi effect against another one
    • etc.

• Great work Leo! Thanks for your commitment to excellence. Perhaps not as deep as Logic but certainly more simple and Fun imo. Besides, I am a Roland junkie and Z3 integrates well with my Roland hardware.

• @CapnWillie said:
    Great work Leo! Thanks for your commitment to excellence. Perhaps not as deep as Logic but certainly more simple and Fun imo. Besides, I am a Roland junkie and Z3 integrates well with my Roland hardware.

Thank you