Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Discchord.com down with 502 bad gateway

edited September 2021 in Other

Has anyone heard from Tim? Looks like his site is broken.

Comments

• I was there this morning and none of the discchord regulars had heard from him since he broke up with his partner and moved out a few months ago.

• Last comment from Tim on Discchord was on July 2nd. Last comment on YouTube on July 24th I believe. Looks like he jettisoned that part of his life for good.

• edited September 2021

I just searched on isitdownrightnow.com and it said it’s been offline more then a week…

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/discchord.com.html

• Anyone know if he’s ok? This is really sad, pretty worried about him. Hope he’s ok.

• @ik2000 said:
    Anyone know if he’s ok? This is really sad, pretty worried about him. Hope he’s ok.

Same here...

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I just searched on isitdownrightnow.com and it said it’s been offline more then a week…

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/discchord.com.html

No, not correct. I go there each morning as part of my "what happening in iOS land" checks and it was up yesterday morning.

First I heard it was down was last night when this thread appeared.

• edited September 2021

• Yes, indeed, it shows 502. A couple of days ago was working [??]

• As Tim generously posted some of my music on there and we conversed a number of times via email, I reached out to him over a month ago, but sadly no reply. I do hope he’s ok.

• I’ve not heard from him in a while now. I did message him a couple of times without reply and joined his Patreon to show some support but he just asked me to stop tagging him in iOS posts. I think the guy just needs a little radio silence.

• @Jamie_Mallender said:
    I’ve not heard from him in a while now. I did message him a couple of times without reply and joined his Patreon to show some support but he just asked me to stop tagging him in iOS posts. I think the guy just needs a little radio silence.

Sometimes, we just need space. Really hope things start to turn around for him. Thanks for the update Jamie.

• I only hope he knows how many folks here are thinking of him and pulling for him. He's a great guy and I only hope he can sort out what he needs to.

We're all pulling for ya, Tim! Hang in there, brother man - we're all here for you should you need us. As a good buddy told me earlier today: Support is why we have each other.

• @Daveypoo said:
    I only hope he knows how many folks here are thinking of him and pulling for him. He's a great guy and I only hope he can sort out what he needs to.

We're all pulling for ya, Tim! Hang in there, brother man - we're all here for you should you need us. As a good buddy told me earlier today: Support is why we have each other.

Beautiful words.

• Thanks, @Jamie_Mallender. I just sent him a Twitter message and said as much. Told him that he didn't need to respond but that there's a lot of folks out there supporting him. We all need to hear that, more often than we think.

Just want the dude to be ok, whether or not he reconnects with the community

• @Daveypoo said:
    Thanks, @Jamie_Mallender. I just sent him a Twitter message and said as much. Told him that he didn't need to respond but that there's a lot of folks out there supporting him. We all need to hear that, more often than we think.

Just want the dude to be ok, whether or not he reconnects with the community

:heart:

• edited September 2021

I did read his last post on disschord via wayback machine and wow…that was intense and honest.And sad :(

But even then he wrote,he‘ll not take the site down but now it happened…not good.I too hope he‘s ok.

So,one thing has not changed in the year i did ignore ios music production: it‘s a HUGE challenge for everyone trying to run even the smallest business based on creativity (and focus on ios).Even worse now it seems.Shame as the idevices become more and more powerful but all this power for most people only to instagram their lives.What a waste…

Are there ANY ios music news sites left?

Audiobus forum feels like the last place for things like this.Thanks to everyone for keeping it alive ✌️

• @Crabman said:
    I did read his last post on disschord via wayback machine and wow…that was intense and honest.And sad :(

But even then he wrote,he‘ll not take the site down but now it happened…not good.I too hope he‘s ok.

So,one thing has not changed in the year i did ignore ios music production: it‘s a HUGE challenge for everyone trying to run even the smallest business based on creativity (and focus on ios).Even worse now it seems.Shame as the idevices become more and more powerful but all this power for most people only to instagram their lives.What a waste…

Audiobus forum feels like the last place for things like this.Thanks to everyone for keeping it alive ✌️

Reddit has two sites, I think, but no personality.

• @Crabman said:

There are a plethora of Facebook groups, some of which are quite good.

• @Jamie_Mallender said:
    I’ve not heard from him in a while now. I did message him a couple of times without reply and joined his Patreon to show some support but he just asked me to stop tagging him in iOS posts. I think the guy just needs a little radio silence.

Thanks for the update.
    Hoping better days for Tim.

• I put posts about my videos on Reddit but I find Reddit a little difficult to get into personally. I do think some of the Facebook groups are pretty good though.

• This is what I get when I try to go to Discchord:

Tim is a secuirty hazzard now. He'd probably like that :smiley:

• Without discchord, ios music scene itself seems lacking.

For me, palmsounds and discchord were EVERYTHING.

• @Qmishery said:
    Without discchord, ios music scene itself seems lacking.

For me, palmsounds and discchord were EVERYTHING.

Agree. The Discchord site is down again since a couple of weeks Bad Gateway 502. I hope is recovering well and that when the time is right, makes a grand return.

/DMfan🇸🇪

• Fortunately is seems all his app videos are still available on YouTube.