Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

🎷Tuesday night after work AUM jam

Start to finish about 45 minutes.

Worked my usual Tuesday double shift, came home, ate some Publix chicken tenders (cold) that I found in the fridge with that sweet&spicey sauce they have, then hopped in the shower. With the steaming hot water on my head, this bass line came to me…

Please read the video description for more juicy details

Comments

• Excellent! I like when you add a bit of backstory about your song. The "vocals" at the beginning were a pleasant surprise. The sax part was "just right". Nice deliberate, forward, driving feel.

• @Paulieworld said:
    Excellent! I like when you add a bit of backstory about your song. The "vocals" at the beginning were a pleasant surprise. The sax part was "just right". Nice deliberate, forward, driving feel.

Thank you so much Paul! I appreciate you having a listen!

• Nice. The envelope on that synth part is so good. Is that a standard SunRizr preset or something you made yourself? @giku_beepstreet makes great synths... all his apps are gold.

• @McD said:
    Nice. The envelope on that synth part is so good. Is that a standard SunRizr preset or something you made yourself? @giku_beepstreet makes great synths... all his apps are gold.

Thank you! It’s a slightly tweaked preset called “SuperSaw Wah 1”, which bank its part of I couldn’t tell you, as there’s no apparent way to go up one level to the parent. It only allows me to go back to the root for some reason.

Then I have Timeless 3 with the “beautiful vintage chorus bM” preset, and some default Blackhole reverb.

I agree, I’m quite fond of Beepstreet products myself! Love working in Drambo!