Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Laundromat Confessions Part 2

Glitch Soundscore made with MazeTools Soniface and Mastered with Cubase

Comments

• Sounds cool.

• @Lorichs said:
    Sounds cool.

Thank you! :)

• Nice! Love the dark textures.

• Nice evolving soundscape! I'm not familiar with Soniface. I'm going check it out tonight.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice! Love the dark textures.

Thank you Ed! :)

@Paulieworld said:
    Nice evolving soundscape! I'm not familiar with Soniface. I'm going check it out tonight.

Thanks! Do that, it's a very unusual and quite challenging experience that require some time and patients. Recommend to check out some videos on the devs youtube channel and they do have a free lite version to try out to see if you like it or not, good luck! :)

• Have many fond memories of Laundromats (in their many forms). This is a good noise bed. Plenty of room for something over the top also....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Have many fond memories of Laundromats (in their many forms). This is a good noise bed. Plenty of room for something over the top also....

Ha ha, don't think I ever been to one, Sweden don't have them (I think) and during my years in SE Asia I left my laundry to some shop. :)
    The problem (not a big one) with Soniface is that it's not IAA or AU and notes and melodies have a life of their own so it can be a bit of a task to build something in whatever next instance you take the exported audio to. Most of the time I've exported short pieces and then used those in BeatCutter but now I have a few with Soniface only. I'll see if I can get around building something more sophisticated. Thank you anyhow! :)