Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 and Fugue Machine

WTFugue!

Anyone using fugue machine with BM3? I’ve tried to insert it as a midi effect, but when I do, the sound stops coming out of my chosen synth, in this case BS16. I then tried to use it as a plugin but can’t figure out the routing. Then I tried to just input the midi directly into fugue machine even though I haven’t figured out the routing yet, but there are no notes on the fugue piano roll. All the videos show it working with AUM and not BM3. I’m sure it’s right under my nose, but I can’t see it.

Comments

• Works fine here. Have you pressed play on the transport controls inside Fugue machine? They’re below Fugue Machine’s sequencer. You can turn on note labels in the settings (top right).

• @FordTimeLord how are you using it? As a midi effect, as a IAA plugin, mind describing the routing?

• edited September 2021

@king_picadillo said:
    @FordTimeLord how are you using it? As a midi effect, as a IAA plugin, mind describing the routing?

I’ve just got it loaded as a midi effect, I didn’t need to do any routing. I haven’t tried sending the separate play heads in Fugue Machine to different banks though. I just use it on the one bank.

• Any videos out there of this pairing, trying to find best use tips?