Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Extension usb C touch monitor for iPad mini 6?

It’s either gonna be the new iPad 9 w the headphone Jack or the mini 6 and I’ve gotta use a dongle (which I’m leaning toward ..Can anyone recommend a good touch extension monitor , say ‘14 or so that I can just throw in my bag if I need to?

Comments

• edited September 2021

I dont think external touch screens are supported.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252363006

That 9 is looking sweet, 256gigs of storage now and faster than my olde 10.5 pro was in single core. Shame only 3gigs of ram still though (from web jabber).

• edited September 2021

@AudioGus :Ahh bummer! Thanks though.. Yeah, that’s why I was leaning toward the mini 6 which has five. Do you think that one less gig of ram will make that huge of a difference?

• @AudioGus said:
    I dont think external touch screens are supported.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252363006

That 9 is looking sweet, 256gigs of storage now and faster than my olde 10.5 pro was in single core. Shame only 3gigs of ram still though (from web jabber).

• edited September 2021

@Telstar5 said:
    @AudioGus :Ahh bummer! Thanks though.. Yeah, that’s why I was leaning toward the mini 6 which has five. Do you think that one less gig of ram will make that huge of a difference?

(i assume you mean the mini 6 has 4)

I just found with 3 gigs on the base model that when I would minimise apps that they would seem to need to reload components when I maximized them again later, whereas the 10.5 pro that had 4gigs seemed to keep everything loaded up and ready. Maybe not, could have just been a speed thing in other areas (cpu/bus/cache? I dont know), but 3gigs always felt more bottlenecky/crashy to me. Files app seemed clunkier etc.

• Interesting, and yeah, I did mean 4.