Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SWAM Woodwind betas - COMING SOON.

New SWAM public betas coming later today.

• Tenor Sax
• Soprano Sax
• Oboe
• Bassoon
• Clarinet
• Alto Flute

Comments

• Looking forward to the joy of sax 🎷 😝

• Please post the beta link when available...I can't wait to try...

• Woohoo !!!!!!

• @sujoybose77 said:
    Please post the beta link when available...I can't wait to try...

Sure thing :-)

• Why would I want these if I already have the GeoSWAM versions?

• @AliAhmet said:

@sujoybose77 said:
    Please post the beta link when available...I can't wait to try...

Sure thing :-)

Great news!!

Our wallets are READY!!

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Why would I want these if I already have the GeoSWAM versions?

I agree the GeoSWAM versions are top notch, though less featured.

• @Paulo164 said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

In some ways GeoSWAMs have more features, given the tight integration with Geoshred’s fx and controller. I doubt I’ll be able to resist the alto flute though. The bassoon is also calling to me.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Paulo164 said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

In some ways GeoSWAMs have more features, given the tight integration with Geoshred’s fx and controller. I doubt I’ll be able to resist the alto flute though. The bassoon is also calling to me.

Agreed + same things for me ;-)

• The SWAM Woodwinds public beta is now open.
    Apply here: https://audiomodeling.com/beta-program/

• @AliAhmet said:
    The SWAM Woodwinds public beta is now open.
    Apply here: https://audiomodeling.com/beta-program/

Thank you kind sir!

• Nice.

I prefer SWAMs UI over GeoShred. But I bought flute and oboe in geo as they weren't available in SWAM form at the time.

The flute sounds great I have to say but the oboe ... Yeah I have to sayb make it's just my expectations but I think it sounds kinda naff.

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    Nice.

I prefer SWAMs UI over GeoShred. But I bought flute and oboe in geo as they weren't available in SWAM form at the time.

The flute sounds great I have to say but the oboe ... Yeah I have to sayb make it's just my expectations but I think it sounds kinda naff.

Me too (UI), I find the Geo stuff to sound a little too cheesy for me although it could be my lack of skill 😂

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@SkillipEvolver said:
    Nice.

Me too (UI), I find the Geo stuff to sound a little too cheesy for me although it could be my lack of skill 😂

Fortunately, they now seem to be aware of the quality of their sounds, versus those of Audio Modeling now and recently solicited customers for new modeled instruments they should develop next.

• Amazing, of course!

• @NeuM said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@SkillipEvolver said:
    Nice.

Fortunately, they now seem to be aware of the quality of their sounds, versus those of Audio Modeling now and recently solicited customers for new modeled instruments they should develop next.

Oh wow

• edited September 2021

Sorry @AliAhmet I missed Your thread, I just stared one.

• edited September 2021

Hi,
    I downloaded the beta right after receiving the link last night and I'm very impressed so far. They are all very expresive instruments with a very wide palet of timbers and sounds. I find the "Key noise" knob to be maybe a little to subtle. No real changes when tweaking it. My favourites are the flute and the bassoon. A shame there is no bass clarinet in the collection.

• I was really hoping too for a bass clarinet and a baritone saxophone…

• Great sounding woodwinds!

Perhaps another Sax with a lower register?

• edited September 2021

Really poor, disappointing bundle, have to say. As an avid user of swam instruments. Been waiting a long time for this and unlike the comprehensive brass and strings sets, missing bass clarinet, alto and bass sax, flutes and piccolo, cintrabasson, English horn… they’ll need to update and add the other instruments to make it a pro usable set rather than just a sample.

• Has anyone had problems getting dsp spikes when loading the bassoon in AUM sessions that contain other apps?

• @wingwizard said:
    Really poor, disappointing bundle, have to say. As an avid user of swam instruments. Been waiting a long time for this and unlike the comprehensive brass and strings sets, missing bass clarinet, alto and bass sax, flutes and piccolo, cintrabasson, English horn… they’ll need to update and add the other instruments to make it a pro usable set rather than just a sample.

I think this will come eventually. Maybe they didn't had enough time to release every instrument and tried to make a selection of the "most used" ones. Nevertheless, I still find fantastic that such incredible instruments have arrived on iOS.

• @Paulo164 said:

@wingwizard said:

I think this will come eventually. Maybe they didn't had enough time to release every instrument and tried to make a selection of the "most used" ones. Nevertheless, I still find fantastic that such incredible instruments have arrived on iOS.

Agree 100%!

Now we show some gratitude to the company behind Swam instrument!

• @Gavinski said:
    Has anyone had problems getting dsp spikes when loading the bassoon in AUM sessions that contain other apps?

Yes Gavinski, i had 202% DSP and freeze ups in AUM, trying to reload sessions with 3 of the new SWAMs still froze up in AUM, and in ability to use the AUM keyboard as a controller, and also the SWAM’s own in app- midi keyboards.

These all worked perfectly for the older SWAMs, the brasses and strings

• edited October 2021

@Paulo164 said:

@wingwizard said:

Hi,
    I just get an answer from Emanuele at SWAM.
    I asked him if we will have a Bass Clarinet eventually and he answerd that.

"Of course, all SWAM Solo Woodwinds that are currently available for desktop (see https://audiomodeling.com/swam-engine/solo-woodwinds/ ) will be also available for iPad.
    For the Beta, we selected a small collection, it's enoungh for the purpose of the Beta Program.
    The release of the complete collection is planned by the end of October."

That's great news!

• Hi,
    I was not really worried about that but thanks a lot for this confirmation !