Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Modulation of Bees

8th in the Continua series. Another Red @RedSkyLullaby patch called Modular Bees. Two additional Continua tracks and a bass track from Aparillo. Not sure of the genre of this one.

Comments

• Hows your brain after producing that? Did you fry it completely? Thats an intense piece of music!!

• Hah! That was brilliant in a psychedelic psychobilly punk fashion. Kinda reminds me of an early Oroonies jam or something. Far out, man! 🤘🤪🍄

• @soundtemple, the brain is fine, thx. When you have a preset like “Modular Bees” It’s impossible not to go with it to it’s insane conclusion. It’s all music in the end.

@Spidericemidas, thanks for the good review. I put “metal” as the genre. Can it be “metal” without a guitar?

• Outstanding!

I listened to this several times and never got tired of it. It opens with a Ravel feel, maybe La Valse, Then those drums kick in. Look out! My brain was not fried, quite the opposite. I felt energized. If you ever feel so inclined, I would love to hear a full orchestral arrangement of this. Just a thought.

• edited September 2021

Thanks so much @Paulieworld. I’m at a loss to hear Ravel in it, but I take your word. An orchestra would be great. I’d love to hear Zappa do it. He was initially inspired by Varese as you may know. I hope @barabajagal @iOSTRAKON listen to this one. It’s their kind of sonic landscape.

• Gave me a nice buzz

• @LinearLineman I hope no offence was taken by my earlier comment, certainly none was intended. I listened in a work break and generally need very soothing ambient music during work hours where my brain does get fried regularly. It was just not what I needed at that point in time.

• Me, too, @RedSkyLullaby. A unique patch.
    No offense taken at all @soundtemple. Makes perfect sense.

• Bzzzzwrerwzzzzzwerwlzzzz or something like that lol 🤪

• @Edward_Alexander , zzzzbzzzzbzzz to be more accurate.