Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Win 1 of 3 FREE Copies of Klevgrand Rum

Win 1 of 3 FREE Copies of Klevgrand Rum

Details of how to win are in the pinned Youtube comment. Youtube is being a bit weird today so it seems currently that this video is showing no thumbnail! Note that it is a #Short so should be viewed vertically. Also, there are chances to win other copies on my Twitter and Insta, good luck!:

My Instagram
https://instagram.com/gavinskistutorials
My twitter
https://twitter.com/gavinski_s?s=09

Comments

• Awesome, he's back. Glad to see you're using the Shorts feature as well. It's less intense than planning a 20 min video, at least for me.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Awesome, he's back. Glad to see you're using the Shorts feature as well. It's less intense than planning a 20 min video, at least for me.

For sure! I have no plans to go back to doing detailed walkthroughs for the foreseeable future, I'll be sticking to shorts for a while I reckon.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Gavinski said:

@seonnthaproducer said:
    Awesome, he's back. Glad to see you're using the Shorts feature as well. It's less intense than planning a 20 min video, at least for me.

For sure! I have no plans to go back to doing detailed walkthroughs for the foreseeable future, I'll be sticking to shorts for a while I reckon.

Who could blame ya. You’re the man Gav! Cheers!

• @ehehehe said:
    A couple of seconds with the dry signal first would be handy

It would, its just that 1 minute is a really really tight time limit for these shorts

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2021

@Poppadocrock said:

@Gavinski said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

Who could blame ya. You’re the man Gav! Cheers!

Yeah I get that. Something I learned just recently from Henny ThaBizness was to make the 4 -10 min short video I want to make, upload that, then later trim parts out for a short.

Finding the right orientation for an iPad was a pain and half to deal with, but Luma Fusion allows presets to be saved which helped.

YouTube aside, taking care of oneself comes first. Sending encouragement and positive vibes, @Gavinski. Thanks for all the tips both on YouTube and otherwise.

• Lockdown was Gavinski vids.

• @Gavinski said:

I really miss your detailed walkthroughs - they were epic!

I'd love to see you do 3 or 4 minute videos - ones where you give the app a bit of a run but where you also give your views on the good and bad features of the app.

I'm sure we all appreciated your in depth demonstration of how an app works, but we also appreciated hearing your opinion of the app - and we don't get that in the 1 minute vids.

• Whatever feels right, Gavin. It sounds good!

• @Simon said:

@Gavinski said:

I'd love to see you do 3 or 4 minute videos - ones where you give the app a bit of a run but where you also give your views on the good and bad features of the app.

I'm sure we all appreciated your in depth demonstration of how an app works, but we also appreciated hearing your opinion of the app - and we don't get that in the 1 minute vids.

Yes, but I have continuing health issues and other things I need to focus on!

• @Gavinski said:

@Simon said:

@Gavinski said:

Yes, but I have continuing health issues and other things I need to focus on! I'm barely even touching the ipad these days never mind exploring apps deeply

• @Gavinski said:

Yes, but I have continuing health issues and other things I need to focus on! I'm barely even touching the ipad these days never mind exploring apps deeply

Sorry - I didn't realise that. Hope you are back to full health soon.

• @Simon said:

@Gavinski said:

Sorry - I didn't realise that. Hope you are back to full health soon.

Thanks Simon, I hope so!