Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who is Drambo for? Who is it not for?

123457»

Comments

• @Skyblazer said:
    @supadom said:

@ervin said:
    My grandfather lived by the simple rule that every DIY task can be completed with just a hammer and enough nails. This sometimes resulted in spectacular workarounds and hilarious family stories, but as a matter of fact he always prevailed.

Some of the Drambo activists on this forum remind me of him. Yes, the solution may require patching in 27 modules (as opposed to the alternative which might be ticking a single box in the settings of another app), and at the end you may have to horizontal-scroll for 2.5 minutes, but "you can do it with Drambo". :smiley:

While this is probably the main thing that keeps me from trying it I can totally imagine that it's my loss, and I have nothing but respect for you, Drambo people. 👊

There is minimise feature to make your rack to only display the stuff you want. So you don’t have to scroll.

There’s also foldable section module that allows you to errr fold sections ;).

The third thing is that you don’t have to build the same thing from scratch. You can save your rack and next time you need that sound you can recall it. In fact you don’t even need to build anything because patchstorage is filled with ready synths, drum machines and effects. All you need to do is to learn how to use the sequencer which isn’t different from any other non-modular offering on iOS.

The instrument below contains 17 modules. Once you’re done making it you don’t have to maximise it ever again.

If you don’t want to make it, just download it here

https://patchstorage.com/hang-in-there/

This is no different from any other plug in you’d use in your Cubasis or Garage band. You save it in your rack or as an instrument preset and it will also be saved with your project.
    If you choose to use Drambo only using downloaded patches you actually don’t need to learn any of the modular synthesis at all.

I tried downloading it, but Drambo crashes when I try to load the module.

Hmmm…
    Drambo crashes for me too when I try to load this ”Hang” instrument…

iPad Pro 12.9” M1 - iPadOS15 retail…

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@Skyblazer said:
    @supadom said:

@ervin said:
    My grandfather lived by the simple rule that every DIY task can be completed with just a hammer and enough nails. This sometimes resulted in spectacular workarounds and hilarious family stories, but as a matter of fact he always prevailed.

Some of the Drambo activists on this forum remind me of him. Yes, the solution may require patching in 27 modules (as opposed to the alternative which might be ticking a single box in the settings of another app), and at the end you may have to horizontal-scroll for 2.5 minutes, but "you can do it with Drambo". :smiley:

While this is probably the main thing that keeps me from trying it I can totally imagine that it's my loss, and I have nothing but respect for you, Drambo people. 👊

There is minimise feature to make your rack to only display the stuff you want. So you don’t have to scroll.

There’s also foldable section module that allows you to errr fold sections ;).

The third thing is that you don’t have to build the same thing from scratch. You can save your rack and next time you need that sound you can recall it. In fact you don’t even need to build anything because patchstorage is filled with ready synths, drum machines and effects. All you need to do is to learn how to use the sequencer which isn’t different from any other non-modular offering on iOS.

The instrument below contains 17 modules. Once you’re done making it you don’t have to maximise it ever again.

If you don’t want to make it, just download it here

https://patchstorage.com/hang-in-there/

This is no different from any other plug in you’d use in your Cubasis or Garage band. You save it in your rack or as an instrument preset and it will also be saved with your project.
    If you choose to use Drambo only using downloaded patches you actually don’t need to learn any of the modular synthesis at all.

I tried downloading it, but Drambo crashes when I try to load the module.

Hmmm…
    Drambo crashes for me too when I try to load this ”Hang” instrument…

iPad Pro 12.9” M1 - iPadOS15 retail…

@Skyblazer has kindly re made it from screenshots I’ve sent to him because I made it with a beta version that had some graphic changes so I couldn’t fix it by simply removing beta modules.

I still haven’t uploaded it though. I’ll let you know when I do though. Just doing some homework with my daughter atm. ;)

• Actually for now I just post it here. :smile:

• @supadom said:
    Actually for now I just post it here. :smile:

@supadom said:

@supadom said:

👍👍👍