Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lookie what i bought =)

My rokit 8s might get jealous!

Anyone have these?

Comments

• nice... how much?

• edited May 2014

$150 each

But forget it. These have a nasty buzz. A quick search on the net "reveals" that these monitors are prone to this buzz. They are plugged into a furman ss-6b with nothing plugged into it and they are hissing like a snake.

Im about to take them back and get the yamahas i think

Edit: damn! Guitar center closed 16 minutes ago. I guess ill blast them for the night

I went down there originally for the rokit 5 gen 3 but they sounded muddy and all bass compared to these and the yamahas but the later are $200 each

• Yes, I bought the 802’s last month and returned them the next day. I emailed the company and asked about the self-noise issue and they just replied that is within the acceptable limits. Not for me it wasn't. The buzz in mine was noticable from 5 feet away.

• edited May 2014

Yes they are a buzzing bee hive!

Its odd the power cord, where it plugs into the monitor, is only two pronged. Its missing the ground.

Edit. These sound pretty damn good when turned UP.

• I use Behringer Truth and they are silent, had them for ages with no problems at all

• @nic_b_nice said:

Yes they are a buzzing bee hive!

Its odd the power cord, where it plugs into the monitor, is only two pronged. Its missing the ground.

It's probably not an earth (ground) issue. But it's very common to not have ground on powered speakers. The main rule in audio devices is : only have one machine in the chain connected to the earth. Most of the time it's the main mixing desk, but it can be what ever you want (I use my main amp). I start getting buzzes as soon as I have earth on different elements.

But I don't think that is your problem (unless you have no other earth in your audio chain)

Otherwise, I use Adam speakers (some old passive ones), and I couldn't work without them anymore

Good luck anyway

• edited May 2014

It was definitely the tannoys.

Here are their replacements(sorry not the greatest pic):