Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
polybeat by Corne Driesprong
polybeat is an advanced and extremely flexible drum and percussion sequencer able to generate complex polyrhythmic and polymetric rhythmic patterns.
nb: polybeat does not make sound by itself, you will need to load it in an AUv3-compatible host (such as AUM, Garageband, Audiobus, ApeMatrix, Nanostudio 2, etc.) or connect it to an external synthesizer, computer or any other sound generating device.
- independently configurable sequence length per drum voice (ranging from 1 to 32 steps)
- independently configurable step length per drum voice (ranging from double whole notes to 64th notes, including tuplets and dotted notes)
every sequencer step can be modulated by the following attributes:
- accent on/off
- ratchet (note repeats)
- skip (note every n loops)
- timing offset
sample-accurate sequencing engine
- slick and responsive native UI
- indidividual drum voices can be muted or solo'ed
sequences can be instantly transformed by the following actions:
- shift left/right
full AUv3 preset- and state-saving
- ability to copy paste patterns between instances of the plugin
- mapping presets for popular AUv3 drum apps and hardware drum machines
- includes musical scale presets for polybeat to be used as a melodic sequencer
- responds to MIDI input for switching and selecting patterns, as well as performing pattern transformations
Minimum OS version: 13.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes