Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OLD APPS which ones do you wish the developers would bring back

13»

Comments

• Tenacious Frog !!!!! TF7!!!!!!!!!!! 😥😥😥😥

• Ohhhh and ALCHEMY apple you bastards completely destroyed my fav synth. Bring back the original and get rid of apples ugly poptard white wall Swedish design bullshit !

• @Cyp3 said:
    get rid of apples ugly poptard white wall Swedish design bullshit !

Hey - that's sexist! :smiley:

• 76 Synthesizer. The oscillators sound so good and the effects have so much vibe to them. Even great to play when you send MIDI to it. I wish so much that this was kept up-to-date, ported to AUv3 et al.

Is there a marketplace where people can buy app code, particularly for abandonware like all of these examples?

• Chordion is a wonderful app to play too. Patterning was so much successful - at least in the context of iOS music weirdos - and this just fell by the wayside. The combination of configurability, simplicity, and constraints ended up with something very musical that stuff like Chordjam can’t quite reach, even if evolution makes it that I use those apps more now.

• These are both still available, apparently, just that they haven’t been updated in forever (4 and 5 years ago) so…

• Flux:FX 😢

I can replace it to some extent with other apps but the looper modules are pretty special.

• @BroCoast said:
    Flux:FX 😢

I can replace it to some extent with other apps but the looper modules are pretty special.

If this gets updated as an AUv3 it will be amazing.

• @michael_m said:

More like miraculous :smiley:

• @Simon said:

@michael_m said:

More like miraculous :smiley:

Yeah, I don’t hold out much hope for it happening…

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ErrkaPetti said:

@Paulinko said:
    Alchemy standalone synth as an AU with the original sound packs.

I still got an old iPad Air2 with iOS10.34 (the last 32-bit iOS) just to have Alchemy Synth app available!

Same. Hanging on for dear life! I still love Alchemy, but sadly the limitations are relegating it further down the usability list these days...