Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 1.2 has been submitted

For all of you have had some issues (mainly the undo bug and a couple of audiobus implimentation bugs), Cubasis 1.2 has been submitted to Apple.

Here,s the announcement and what's been fixed/added.

https://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=35792

Comments

• Nice. What a turnaround by Steinberg.

• More of a set of fixes, which is fair enough, you can't get a massive leap forward every time. Midi clock would have been nice though. And to be fair they're ahead of when they said

• I have yet to pull the trigger and actually get this program. Not sure what's stopping me.

• With a promise that next update which is in progress will have new features. Maybe that will be mid March update. Wishfully thinking.

• I would have to say that there was a sense of urgency with some of the bugs listed. especially that nasty undo bug. Some users declared Cubasis unusable with that bug and some of the audiobus implimentation bugs so getting this fixed 2 weeks ahead of schedule should be a relief.

• edited March 2013

Nice fix list.

@sealpt Your safety catch is on...

• Nice list,appreciate that.Although i'm a bit disappointed that even Midi thru didn't make it in the update :-(

• Holy guacamole, that's a whole lotta bug fixes...definitely makes me feel better about holding off on a purchase until everything gets sorted out! Makes me wonder if Cubasis was rushed out just a little too soon! No matter what, I wish Steinberg well in this endeavor...and will likely climb on board at some point in the future (version 2.0 perhaps).

• Even with the bugs I like Cubasis! Nice workflow. Scrap the Instruments and update the midi and also give us Time stretch/ Pitch shift and it would probably be my goto Daw!

• Looks like this will address a lot of the issues and make it much more stable and reliable - here's hoping anyway!