Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Z3TA+ Sale: US$5 off

$19.99 to $14.99 US.

Not sure if a global sale or just particular to US.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/z3ta+/id810393174?mt=8

Comments

• On sale in Spain as well. Thanks.

• VST for mac & pc on sale as well!

• edited May 2014

Does anyone know if they've ironed the bugs out of the virtual midi feature yet (not being able to connect to many apps)?

• edited May 2014

Guess not :/ It's not responding to Cubasis...

EDIT: Actually it does, but you need to set the port in Cubasis as Virtual MIDI, not z3ta. The same happens with iMini in Cubasis.

• Thanks for posting the sale. On my watch list, but will probably pass for now. Heard some good things though.

• If 500 patches isn't enough, it looks like you can also use the presets for the vst version of the app with the ipad version. There's many free and paid banks out there.

• I don't get it. There have been several people who have mentioned that they are able to get external patches to work. I have 10+ banks of .FXB based patches for this app, and I've never been able to get one of them recognized. I know that the .FXB is the Steinberg VST patch bank style, but I've never heard anyone say that a specific bank style is required. Any ideas?

• edited May 2014

Maybe you can't import banks, only individual patches- .fxp?

• I just bought in the sale and dumped 200+ .fxp patches in via ifunbox... they all work :)

• So has anybody been able to dump .fxb files into the system and get them to work? It would suck if I had to go through all of the banks and convert the hundreds of patches in the banks to fxp format....

• edited May 2014

I spent some time looking for and downloading free presets over the weekend... wound up over 10,000 .fxp files! That includes the ones I got from the Z3TA+ 2 Trial. I've only gone through about 25% of them so far and it seems there's not much this synth can't emulate... Moog/Minimoog, Oberheim, Hammond, Jupiter, Juno, Mellotron... etc. Only problem I've noticed is some of the patches seem to click and glitch in spots. Not sure what's going on with that, but it only affects maybe 5% of the patches I've tried.

• One of the best ios synth and with a lot of presets from the vst version

• I also just bought zeta+ and am enjoying it. Imported various soundsets through ifunbox. Only downside is that the midi arpeggio and wavetable folders are protected. I guess that is also why some patches glitch or don't work at all; they probably need other wavetable files...