Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OtherDesertCities by Audio Damage, Inc. - Released

Comments

• Yeah, exactly, I don't think I'd like to deal with an iPhone-sized Continua, for instance

• edited September 2021

@michael_m said:
    When are we going to be able to buy it though?

I’m hoping before the new ABBA album is released…

Biggest music production project ever?

• @oat_phipps said:

@jebni said:
    I’m getting it just for the name :)

It’s like naming a plug-in as if were an album! I smell a new trend

The 2 comments I wanted to make ;)
    It's like a Dove's album title. I'm also getting it for the font of the app's name.
    I'm so shallow...

• Trendy music apps? We’re reaching peak app. :)

• edited September 2021

Could someone please post the App Store link? Other Desert Cities is not showing up for me on my IPad.

• @NoiseFloored said:
    @klattgalvin it’s not out yet

That would explain it! Thanks!

• Soundtestroom said they’ll post the App Store link when’s live:

• im in joshua tree right now. one of the "other desert cities". Its hot, dusty and brutal. i love it

• Yeah, whoever came up with the name for this is a marketing genius, it just makes it sound so damn desirable. Can't wait for this to drop even though that new iceWorks delay came out just a few days ago and is absolutely fantastic.

• @pantsofdeath said:

@Simon said:

@pantsofdeath said:
    Like so many here I also need no more delays. I only bought the IceGear one because they are a favorite developer... and now this, god damn them - they KNOW I am compelled to buy all their apps.

I don't even care how pretty it is - I have a lifetime's supply of delays, and I only ever use Bleass Delay or Timeless.

Hey pants - when are you going to do more YouTube videos? we miss your content.

ha, yeah, sorry - I keep meaning to get back to it but never quite do! lockdown drains every iota of creativity from me!

Pantsofdeath is in the building come on make some videos....
    I miss your content too.....

• Wow. Just jaw dropping. This is the most creative delay I’ve ever seen. A must buy for me.

• I must buy ....I must buy.....I must buy.........

• => Pantsofdeath is in the building come on make some videos....

I miss your content too.....

What a week - ABBA returns after 40 years AND pantsofdeath surfaces! And it's the real pants, not an avatar! LOL

• edited September 2021

@oldschoolwillie said:
    I must buy ....I must buy.....I must buy.........

I'm really not such an app collector. I have several delays but somehow I do not feel very connected to them. Oftentimes feeling uninspired when using their interface. My favorite so far is Bleass Delay. But this app instantly rings a bell with me and delay is one of the most important effect - it's worth to check it out. I have all Audiomodern apps and I use them in virtually all of my tracks. I think there is no other dev where I have all of their apps. I really love how they spark creativity and I also love their UIs.

Of course sometimes I had been excited but the app did not fulfill my expectations. I had this with Sugar Bytes Drum Computer. I was sure it will be the final solution for my drum machine needs but it wasn't. But I did not give up and with FAC Drumkit I feel very good now.

• me waiting for the app to drop

• Really hoping for a release this weekend while I have free time to mess around. 🤞

• @ghost_forests said:
    me waiting for the app to drop

😂

@celtic_elk said:
    Really hoping for a release this weekend while I have free time to mess around. 🤞

Me too!

• Waiting like patience on a Monument

• refreshing-the-appstore-every-2-mins mood

• Yep. My face probably looked a lot more patient this morning than it does now…

• @sharifkerbage said:

refreshing-the-appstore-every-2-mins mood

I just keep coming back to the forum for reports from the refreshing-the-appstore-every-2-mins crowd. 😂

• @sharifkerbage said:

refreshing-the-appstore-every-2-mins mood

Very refreshing!

• I feel refreshed myself…

• Aren't you guys all still busy with the Iceworks delay that came out this week?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Aren't you guys all still busy with the Iceworks delay that came out this week?

I’m greedy

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Aren't you guys all still busy with the Iceworks delay that came out this week?

Waiting to get all my new toys at once.

• haha
    I'm only three presets deep on Timeless3 after a month, so I'll wait until the sale is about to end....

• https://testflight.apple.com/join/nMb2LWem

Found on Twitter 👍🏼 Chris is thinking of our waiting souls