Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia KeyStep midi keyboard pitch bend problem

Hello everyone.
I bought Arturia KeyStep midi keyboard and realized that its pitch bend wheel/touch screen doesn’t work although mod wheel/touch screen works quite good. Should I return the product or this is a software problem can be solved?
I watched some videos on YouTube and saw that its pitch bend wheel/touch screen works very well on Ipad.
Can you please enlighten me?

Comments

• Hi @RainyDayOnMars. How have you tested the pitch bend touchstrip so far? Did you a use soft synth and it didn't react? Have you tried using a MIDI monitor to see if it registers any activity?

• I have a KeyStep 37 and the pitch bender works fine. Could it be a MIDI channel issue? In Arturia's desktop software MIDI Control Center there is an option to set a MIDI channel for the pitch bender. Can you check if it's set to a specific MIDI channel instead of "user"?

• Thanks @NoiseFloored and @branis . After your replies I installed a midi monitor app and saw that pitch bender couldn’t give a signal although other keys and modulation work without any problem.
    I also checked if there is a signal comes from pitch bender after I had installed midi control center in PC. The answer was unfortunately no.
    I will return the product to Amazon and I hope it won’t be any trouble.

• @RainyDayOnMars glad you were able to make sure the problem lies in the controller itself. I hope everything goes right with the return!