Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you? //

12346»

Comments

• @CapnWillie, glad you’re good. You’ll find my first and second retrospective albums under creations… summing up completing 500 tracks.

• BTW, The Audiobus Forum Member Map is searchable. I've been trying to keep 'er up to date with locations and photos.

• Nambe Badlands // New Mexico

• No longer in Seattle, just moved to Bend, Oregon.

• I’m in Gibraltar 🇬🇮 this cold and windy morning

• Cornwall, England.

• @Kandavu said:

From left to right: View of Mount Royal, downtown Montreal, Atwater market & the Lachine canal => Montréal-Quebec-Canada.

Used to visit Montreal often when we lived in NH. That view is very familiar.

• @shinyisshiny youre in Downtown?! We should like, meet at Scenario808 or Fat Beats one of these days…

• This is taken on my way to the grocery store. Rijeka, Croatia. “In the summertime, When the weather is high”! 😎

• No pic as yet as I've just sold my place in the London area and staying with relations, then on to the beautiful county of Devon in the southwest of England in a few weeks. Travelling light at the moment as all my gear is in storage. I'm living out of a suitcase and rucksack, but I've got a mobile studio with me. My iPad 9, Korg Nanokey 2, and a pair of Apple earphones. Quite happy with that setup.

• @wim said:
    Also see: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35130/where-are-you-from#latest

I'll update the Audiobus Forum Members Map if people choose to post location here. If you'd rather not be added to the map, then please say so in the post.

I didn’t know you made this. Cool, and there I am alone in Portugal (albeit slightly mislocated).

Out of curiosity how did you do that?

• I guess I missed this thread but saw that it bumped up so I’ll play too. I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV and after living in several different cities moved back and remain here. Summer has always been brutal and it gets worse every year (no folks, global warming isn’t a “hoax”) and the paltry cultural community is frustrating but it is definitely an interesting place to live.

• @pedro said:

@wim said:
    Also see: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35130/where-are-you-from#latest

I'll update the Audiobus Forum Members Map if people choose to post location here. If you'd rather not be added to the map, then please say so in the post.

I didn’t know you made this. Cool, and there I am alone in Portugal (albeit slightly mislocated).

Out of curiosity how did you do that?

If I remember correctly, I just went to maps.google.com while signed on to Google. Then clicked the "Saved" icon and went to the maps tap. There's a link to add a map there. After that its just a matter of placing pins and naming them. In this thread people share photos, so I upload those too.

• @Pedro - feel free to supply more detail to fine-tune the pin location, either here or by PM. 😎

• edited August 2023

Medellín, Colombia

• @wim said:
    @Pedro - feel free to supply more detail to fine-tune the pin location, either here or by PM. 😎

Cool, thanks! You can place me in Porto then (further up-north by the shore), if you please, and if you want a picture this is from wikimedia https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Historical_part_of_Porto,_Portugal.jpg so it's free to use

• Updates done. 😎

• @wim said:
    Updates done. 😎

Cheers!