Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you? //

1235

Comments

  • @AlmostAnonymous said:

    @supadom said:

    @AlmostAnonymous said:
    My area already isnt good for keeping gear nice. Curious how badly/quickly the air is gonna destroy it.

    Fuck that, with a place like this you just need a ukulele!

    i'm surrounded by them already. I live in the land of Ukeleles. That Israel Kamakawiwo'ole tune is the real National Anthem here

    Haha, what a stereotypical image.
    Hope you’ll manage to keep your devices water, sand and salt free.
    Definitely envious of your surroundings.

  • @supadom said:

    @AlmostAnonymous said:

    @supadom said:

    @AlmostAnonymous said:
    My area already isnt good for keeping gear nice. Curious how badly/quickly the air is gonna destroy it.

    Fuck that, with a place like this you just need a ukulele!

    i'm surrounded by them already. I live in the land of Ukeleles. That Israel Kamakawiwo'ole tune is the real National Anthem here

    Haha, what a stereotypical image.
    Hope you’ll manage to keep your devices water, sand and salt free.
    Definitely envious of your surroundings.

    i needed to find the polar opposite of where i was. i spent the 15 years prior in NYC.
    i was gonna see if i could pick up one of my old gigs, which is even more remote, but now i have the wife, and she didn't approve.
    I used to spend 6 months at a time at the south pole station.

  • edited September 2021

    @AlmostAnonymous said:

    @supadom said:

    @AlmostAnonymous said:

    @supadom said:

    @AlmostAnonymous said:
    My area already isnt good for keeping gear nice. Curious how badly/quickly the air is gonna destroy it.

    Fuck that, with a place like this you just need a ukulele!

    i'm surrounded by them already. I live in the land of Ukeleles. That Israel Kamakawiwo'ole tune is the real National Anthem here

    Haha, what a stereotypical image.
    Hope you’ll manage to keep your devices water, sand and salt free.
    Definitely envious of your surroundings.

    i needed to find the polar opposite of where i was. i spent the 15 years prior in NYC.
    i was gonna see if i could pick up one of my old gigs, which is even more remote, but now i have the wife, and she didn't approve.
    I used to spend 6 months at a time at the south pole station.

    Oh wow, you’d be a perfect study subject for climatic adaptation!

    I was born in Poland and lived in Italy for a few year but now I’ve been in the UK for the last 20 years. I don’t mind the climate much in fact I prefer it to Italy because Uk is more similar to Poland but I feel I still haven’t found my sweet spot as I love outdoors and the mountains.
    I’ve recently convinced myself that north Portugal is IT. We shall see. Retirement plan is shaping.

  • @DMan

    Lol, I wish that was my back yard… it’s at Bridal Veil falls, recently went up there a for a quick day trip. The sun was shining through the trees, right into the waterfall and it was totally glowing. The phone camera picts don’t even come close to showing how great the light was. It was super nice too, because there weren’t people everywhere that day.

    And…That is a lovely picture you posted.

  • edited September 2021

    @Frank303 said:

    Beautiful pictures all! El Nido, Philippines here.

    I spent a couple weeks in El Nido last year, it was an amazing place, I can't wait to go back.

  • edited September 2021

    double post

  • I'm in Rome after 7 years of trying to move here. I bought a one-way ticket.

    Now what? 😉

  • @Daveypoo said:
    I'm in Rome after 7 years of trying to move here. I bought a one-way ticket.

    Now what? 😉

    Do as the Romans do

  • @Daveypoo said:
    I'm in Rome after 7 years of trying to move here. I bought a one-way ticket.

    Now what? 😉

    When in Rome.

  • Land of Enchantment





  • Stuck inside a mobile with no tennis shoes again.

  • @LinearLineman said:
    Stuck inside a mobile with no tennis shoes again.

    Wait what?😂

  • @u0421793 said:

    @Daveypoo said:
    I'm in Rome after 7 years of trying to move here. I bought a one-way ticket.

    Now what? 😉

    Do as the Romans do

    Conquer half of Europe?

  • @ashh said:

    @Daveypoo said:
    I'm in Rome after 7 years of trying to move here. I bought a one-way ticket.

    Now what? 😉

    When in Rome.


  • Those bottoms three look like something I've seen before but around 100x smaller. Are those for a family of 4 for a month?

  • @ashh said:
    Those bottoms three look like something I've seen before but around 100x smaller. Are those for a family of 4 for a month?

    Cannoli. To say that they were tasty is the understatement of the year - f**king amazing. They were standard size, but after a few bites I was sweeter out. My wife and kids (mainly the wife 😜) ate the rest.

    The top pic is Tiramisù from Pompi, well regarded as the best Tiramisù in the world. It did not disappoint.

  • @Daveypoo, but look what you left behind...

    Well, it’s all in the pasta now.😘

  • Echo Amphitheater / Ghost Ranch




  • Fair Verona


  • Lausanne, Switzerland

  • edited October 2021

    50m from our front door, in suburban Melbourne Australia

    Love seeing everyone's photos - please keep this thread going

  • Astoria Queens, NYC. The venues are re-opening, finally….The Stone! Brookfield!
    This is from last night, downtown: JACK Quartet/John Luther Adams
    It’s why we put up with the shitty little apartments and fart cars.

  • edited October 2021

    Echo Park (Los Angeles) California
    Still. Though 10 days in Iceland got me thinking about changing venues

  • wimwim
    edited October 2021

    @cuscolima said:
    Lausanne, Switzerland

    !!! Sweet !!!

    I lived in that area for two of the most amazing years of my life and was absolutely stupefied by the beauty and views just like that. We were in Savigny, just above Lutry. It still seems like a dream 30 years later.

  • @CapnWillie said:

    @LinearLineman said:
    Stuck inside a mobile with no tennis shoes again.

    Wait what?😂

  • Here

    EP, LA, CA, USA

    Dreaming of here

    Skaftafell (Vatnajökull National Park), Iceland

  • @McD said:

    @CapnWillie said:

    @LinearLineman said:
    Stuck inside a mobile with no tennis shoes again.

    Wait what?😂

    :lol:

  • Beautiful laid-back Santa Cruz County, California, USA

    Used to be here until July:

    Now five miles away here (no, that's not my house):

    Whenever I can get away, here, less than 20 miles away:

    I fully realize I'm absolutely, completely, and unfairly blessed.


  • From left to right: View of Mount Royal, downtown Montreal, Atwater market & the Lachine canal => Montréal-Quebec-Canada.

Sign In or Register to comment.